Reviews for Resolutions
ren-san chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
nice update
VampiressBlack chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
ha ha nice one! i liked that. That was a nice loyalty bit with Seamus and Harry, and Draco being scared of what Seamus was going to do was a nice touch lol.

Nice writing, can't wait for the rest of them. i'm interested to see Hermione's "Have more fun" chapter.

x
Mak Hertz chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I think this was worth holding off on an update of Must Love Quidditch. You still update on a daily basis, and this was good, so it was totally worth it. It was definitely up to your usual standard of excellence. :) I love how like half of the room was together, that made it that much better.
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
tis very very good.

_

update, yes?

:D
MysticFirefly chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Freaking hilarious, absolutely brilliant. I love how you kept them all so very in character and had all the correct HP terminology. Your writing style is very easy to read and you were extremely clever, especially with this type of fanfic. Congratulations, and well done. :]
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
oh i loved it! i've been putting off reading this since i had a billion other emails, but i'm glad i didn't just delete it or anything. very sweet

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus

p.s. i am absolutely in love w/ ur other fic Must Love Quittich, it makes my day everytime i get that lovely lil alert email :P :)
Malissandre chapter 1 . 1/3/2009

That's all I can say.

Thank you!

~WY
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
“Fifty points to Gryffindor for finding a way to shut them up,” she said, surprising Harry. “And twenty more if you teach me the spell.”

my FAV part

really gd story
bcandii chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
As much as I love Must Love Quidditch, I wonder, so you plan to continue to write Resolutions? Are you going to follow them as they play out their resolutions, or is this a one-shot? Thanks again for a another excellent story! :) **CaNDi**
RahRahReplica chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I liked it :) Very sweet. And haha at Ron.
Akiie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Nya~ w how do you come up with such good storys? hehe im only good at fluffy one i swear lol P
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
loved it,

but it could include another chapter...

with everyone finding out ...please !:P
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Adored the ending, 'He knew it would cause even more problems for Draco, who must currently be sporting a Weasley jumper with the large letter H on it.' Lol! I would LOVE to see the Slytherin's reactions to that.

Awesome oneshot