Reviews for Resolutions
Chi.Z.B chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw! This was absolutely adorable! *sigh* They're so cute when they're shy about their feelings.

No worries. You're updating MLQ at a pretty good pace. If you wanna put in a few random oneshots here and there, I sure ain't complaining. XD
dreamniffler chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh, this was too cute! I had a feeling Draco and Harry were more than meets the eye, and the way you executed it was awesome. Great story; you're fast becoming one of my favorite authors!
CockRoachWasteland chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
good story. I wonder if you could do a one shot of what the headmasters where thinking when they saw the activity going on in that room, if that possible...i dont know if thy could see in the dark?
A naughty mouse chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love this story. It was really cute and funny. I think it would make a great beginning to a longer story (hint hint)!
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I can forgive a brief detour from MLQ when you have a brilliant little story like this to offer in it's stead;

Great work!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
lmao!i loved this!all of the ppl sneaking around for amorous activities, hot!the fact tht our fav couple could be captured just fuelled the hotness here!

omg, i'm laughing soo hard, because the image of draco wearing a weasley jumper is too funny!
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You've got to exorcise those blot bunnies when you get them, otherwise they take over and you can't write anything anyway! Loved this! Funny, sweet and sexy!

“It’s listening to you two bicker that’s the real detention.”

Can see how DD and Snape sniping back and forth for all eternity would get old pretty fast! And I giggled at Minerva's comment:

“Fifty points to Gryffindor for finding a way to shut them up,” she said, surprising Harry. “And twenty more if you teach me the spell.”

Great one shot! You can be forgiven for writing this instead of MLQ as you update so damn fast! And because I know it'll be brilliant when it does come. :)
Enigmus chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was an AMAZING ONE-SHOT! I LOVE your plot-bunnies!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hey great idea!

Non canon, loved it!

Are you planning on continuing it?

Don't trouble yourself about MLQ, I mean you update so fast no-one should complain!

See ya!

Euge
hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this was great! and so funny i bet snape saw exactly what happened between harry and draco. lmao.
ChapALapStick chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Are you going to keep this story going? :D I like this one :D or was this just a one shot?

Can't wait for more on the other one :D
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I think it was great. It screams sequel.

I think we need where she tells Ron. And her new friends can be there to back her up. I'd like to see her tell him a few truths. He never was much of a friend. If Ginny is with Dean and sides with Harry and Hermione, what they do is no business of Rons.

Plus, there's everyones reactions to the pairings.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yes, updating MLQ would be nice, but now I'm scared about who rejects who! haha and this was a fantastic one shot!

That could work with a sequel if you so chose.

I love all the surprising couples that came about! Especially Pansy and Neville, I did not see that coming! ahhaahha

But the shirt swap at the end! ha oh man. I wish we could see what was going on with Draco and the slytherins right about now.
Ridiculous21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ha ha ha I loved it ) ... I can forgive you easily for writing this... such a good idea!
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
thanks for the new years story- now when all of my teachers/parents/extended family ask me what my new years resolutions are i'm going to start cracking up, haha. anyway, excellent hilarity/ mini lemon, great story!
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »