Reviews for Resolutions
Damask Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was sweet with them swapping jumpers in the end. Also love the bit with McGonagall giving Hermione points for a tidy bed!

I think we can forgive you for writing this instead of the next Must Love Quidditch chapter...it was great

Rose
evil-sami-poo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this was sweet. it would be cool reading a sequel to see everyone else's reaction
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OH I love this! Harry and Draco are so HOT together! I love them! Hermione and Theo? I hadn't thought of that one! Great story and have fun working on Must Love Quidditch! I love that one too! :D
DrarryLover4Ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
O I liked this story. Is it just a one shot or will there be more to it? Great job!
lani bear chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
love it, especially the bickering portraits and the copious gryffindor/slytherin pairings...a very nice distraction while wondering about the contents of the next "must love quidditch" chapter P
mrs.cenalovesmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Draco in a Weasley jumper ? I'd pay a hefty amount to see that. Loved it no go work on MLQ.
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ah! :D great story! Hahaha I loved the ending lol hilarious. Keep up the great work!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was great! i liked it a lot! lol nice ending.

And Theo and Hermione was a nice one... i didn't see that coming.

Also i will be reading Must Love Quidditch but im reading a few ongoing ones atm and want to wait until its finished to read the whole thing. How long will it be? or don't you know yet? You're on my alerts list so I get an email every new chapter, but I don't know which will be the last chapter.

Thanks! and great one-shot!

x
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
As much I love MLQ, this was highly entertaining. I love your one-shots. McGonagall cracked me up, asking Harry to teach her the spell he used.

Now, get back to writing. :)
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I'm catching up in Must Love Quidditch lol. I got like 4 to 5 chapters to go. Anyways, That was awesome chapter. I want to read more lol. I' a perv, I know.
Mrs.HarryPotter12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ah! the end was so cute! Awesome job!

I guess you can take a break from Must Love Quidditch if it results in something like this. :)

I think you should add another chapter haha
ren-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
He he, I loved this.
theatricity chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hehehe, I just love quick oneshots with all the Gryffindors and Slytherins locked in one place; it's absolutely delicious and yours was actually quite realistic, as well. I had to giggle at the Headmistress asking Harry to teach her the spell to shut the portraits up; who wouldn't?

D'aww. Harry and Draco. E.

-runs off to read Must Love Quidditch-