Reviews for Resolutions
nonexistentt chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad this turned out longer :)

very enjoyable to read.

love the way you portrayed Blaise :)

happy writing,

Barbara
Doni chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Nicely done! I loved seeing little bits of the other students' lives (other then the usual suspects).
Aquarella1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait to read the rest!
Aconite Black chapter 13 . 12/11/2009
The old pagan New Year was on the 1st of April, not the 1st of Jan. That’s why April 1st is April fools day because early Christians use to mock those who celebrated new years on the 1st of April and call them fools.
Hitomi-taichou chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
i love this story

i always knew hermione had a wild side, and Im glad to see it

harry and draco will always be the best couple, eventhough other couples around them are cool

great fanfic!
kowabungabrittany chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
hahahhaa. oh luna :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
hahaha! pomfery's last line was genius :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
oh god! draco's line "only sometimes", that was funny! :)
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
lol. the mixed up clothing. classic! :)
Kaycie chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
Make the summer classes please
Badbonita chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
I'm impressed. Your resolutions could have been difficult to resolve but you came up with plausable stories for every charcter. Some of them quite amusing - Luna immediately comes to mind.

If you're still taking votes on the choices you gave at the end of the chapter - yes, the summer session would be interesting to read.

Thanks for the story!
strikes-of-lightning chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
this was a really great story! i loved it!
jerichajade chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh this first chapter is hilarious! "fifty points to Gryffindor for finding a way to shut them up,” she said, surprising Harry. “And twenty more if you teach me the spell.” that had me laughing so hard. usually i don't review until the last chapter but that line was just gold.
Organs Sold Seperately chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Okay, I usually prefer it when there is a build up to the relationship happening - but I loved this.

You stick very much to JKR's style of writing, which is fantastic. I have only read the first chapter so far, so I'm hoping it remains as brilliant throughout. I love that Hermione isn't with Ron in this, well technically she is, because that is a pairing that irks me. I do like the sexual descriptions so far, I prefer it when it's more subtle. It's a classier style of doing it, as I'm extremely shy about writing it myself. Overall, the humour and sly little jokes are a very good ingredient too.

Well done on such a good chapter, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Waiting.2.Be.Discovered chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Haha wow, Blaise's exlanation on transfiguring a feather to a diamond sounds so realistic-I really want to try that now .3.
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »