Reviews for Luck Be a Smuggler Tonight
Found this on the recommended list of alpha vegetable, and am loving it! Great swoop race and great fRevan! Thanks so much for writing this story!
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Posted 27 October 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre KOTOR: Carth meets Revan for the first time

This was a very interesting take on their first meeting; not as shipmates, but as two people yearning for some company. Having Revan follow him because he might check on her smuggling vessel was a cute touch, and having Trask there as a crewman who was a lightweight as a drinker give us a chance to see more of him.

I only had time for the first chapter, but the scenes flowed well, and drinking everyone but Carth under the table was very amusing. Segueing from walking to sailing an interesting way to engage Carth in something that just about every modern Naval Academy does cute.

I wish I could read on.

Pick of the Week
AudreeyLavender chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
You had to give the 'No Drinking or Eating' warning at the end of the chapter? Now I have to clean Spagettios of my computer. :(
Jenna53 chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
The Imagine lyrics fit so beautifully. This story is sooooo much fun. People keep asking me what I'm laughing about. Thanks.
Jenna53 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I love it when authors I like recomend other stories. That's how I got here from Alpha Cucumber's story. I have to save the Exile stories though because I just started playing that game. Anyway thanks for the great story and the recomendations.
Jenna53 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Your story is really great, I am enjoying it. But I am getting tired of hearing "Luck Be A Lady" playing in my head. Thanks.
Javan Ryder chapter 27 . 4/10/2009
I've been wanting to get around to reading this forever so I could get started on Sartorial Eloquence, but since I have the attention span of a five-year-old it's taken me a while.

But man, I loved it. And I've stayed up way too late, because I just couldn't turn it off once I started reading. Your writing is excellent and I adored Jaden and Cal and Swagger. Actually, I adored pretty much everything about this fic - it was a fun read, and I'm sure the sequel is, too. But my mom will kill me if I stay up any longer, so I'll have to start on it tomorrow. Heh.

In conclusion: I really enjoyed this. Great work. :)
spruce56 chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Gotta say I agree with Bastila about the gizka...

You've done the characters all really well, and I'm enjoying it; your writing style is very good.
Izsarahbuff chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
neat twist! Have Jaden rescue Carth! Whew! The shower scene was...nice. Jaden is a piece of work and one of the most original dare-I say it? Revans I've read so far. Keep upthe good work!
Izsarahbuff chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I am so grateful to Alpha Cucumber for asking for this story. It was lovely, hot and sweet, all at the same time. FF is much guilty pleasure and this story is so well written I cannot wait to read more. So happy it turned out to be more than a one-shot!
Saarai Koar chapter 27 . 3/14/2009
Totally awesome ending. Sad to see it end,but I have already read SE's first chapter so I know a lot more fun it coming my way. Did NOT expect Luce to force Bassie to marry him! And twins? EXCELLENT
Saarai Koar chapter 26 . 3/14/2009
It’s gravity!

When your ship’s going down

And you can’t turn around.

And the crew will cry

“We’re all gonna die!”

It’s gravity!

For me it was all the changed lyrics-clever as they come-that made this a classic.
Saarai Koar chapter 25 . 3/14/2009
Actually I find, whether you are drop dead funny or just superior writing as you did here, that my enjoyment does not lessen.
Saarai Koar chapter 24 . 3/14/2009
More and more surprises-Luce never fails to amaze! ANd he is trying to turn his sister to the dark side as well as Bassie.
Saarai Koar chapter 23 . 3/14/2009
Loved this chapter! HK's immortal joke-Revan says game-DS points gained. Priceless!