Reviews for Phoenix Song or, Hermione Granger and the HB P
AnyaVista chapter 1 . 1/11
If anyone is wondering if they should read this fic, the answer isYES!
Thank you, Grangerous, for the best HP fan-fiction trilogy that I have read in my life.
Very well-written.
I was so inspired by some of the themes and unique scenes that I decided to create some illustrations for this fic.
This story made me cry, love and hate.
It has a lot of emotional depth and dimension, and 100 points for creativity and imagination!

(If there are already any illustrations for this trilogy, I would appreciate if someone could send me a link).
devoceans chapter 4 . 1/10
haha i giggled a bit at the ending AN. surely if i was reading this when you were first posting chapters i would have left a very long and detailed comment about how i could not survive if you did not post chapter 5 sooner
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 25 . 1/5
Okay this is the best by far. I see you didn't go for cliche yet and that makes me appreciate the effort you've put in. For a moment I thought she'd kiss him down the potion but the other way round made it beyond mere romantic scenario. Absolutely lovely. Now I genuinely wonder how he's going to engage himself in upcoming events. Very intriguing, indeed.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 23 . 1/5
That proves Hermione is actually smart as stated everywhere. Loved it how she gradually jumped onto several conclusions and most importantly, one of them sings dead right. I mean it was pretty simple to conceive that both the Cursed Opal Necklace and Oak Matured mead had same cul-de-sac, Dumbledore I mean. And his blackened hand's proceeding commits the ambience's vague encryption. Nicely put, author.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 21 . 1/5
That being said, I think it'll be sensible to let at least Hermione know so Snape himself won't have to go through hell all by himself. Who knows what's this old goat up to. I believe Snape never wanted to remain traitor to both sides and it'll do more than damage to selfsame.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 20 . 1/5
* smirks in undetectable delight *
That was a close call, Mr. Snape. You're were on the verge of losing it. Thankful that your emotion didn't betray much. Granger will be your death, I swear.
Anyway, that bloody cat was Minerva all along? * tries not to get sidetracked by having unearthly thoughts * I reckoned it as a mere cat, partly, even though you've stated it's the tabby one. Merlin's beard! That's cute and sweet.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 15 . 1/4
First off I do not know anything about Mistletoe myth or whatsoever but I kind of can't help thinking those kisses happen just because people take Mistletoes too seriously than needed and most importantly, just occluding oneself from such traditional thoughts would help a great deal but people seems reluctant to do so. However, as I said I know nothing about the myth. So flames about it. Anyway, did Hermione just kiss Professor 'I hate Gryffindors' Snape on the cheek? Bleeding Merlin off to the hell and back! That's more than romantic compared to anything I've read the past week. Besides, he seemed hot in the room of requirement, clad in tee and tracksuit bottom. It wasn't remotely hard to think how beautiful the scenario you've narrated here. Ah bless you, author!
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 14 . 1/4
Bloody hell! This chapter is a blasted blast. A lot of revelation in a row.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 10 . 1/3
Merlin's balls! This girl Ms. Smith is inordinately a remarkable case.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 9 . 1/3
Well, kind of expected such induction. After all, Potter would've been dead by now if Hermione wasn't there to help her dunderheads from those damned devil snare in their first year. She really was the only sturdy key (beside Severus) to help Potter alive all these years. Though it's low key disconcerting that she's regarded as one of those significant paw on chessboard. However, sacrifices like will be overlooked by themselves if they make it to defeating the Dark Lord in a long run.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 8 . 1/3
I wonder if this is merely cat. It can't be Minerva either. Cute though.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 7 . 1/3
Well, the Arithmancy equation gives me wonderful feelings just like I've gotten during the time I've read 'Pet Project'. Charming! Besides, a smart Hermione is my cup of tea.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 6 . 1/3
that wasn't entirely wrong. Yes, in retrospect Slytherin's aren't trusted as other houses just because of the oh so remarkable history regarding 'went bad wizards several times' and mostly because of not so ideal thoughts almost all pure-bloods do be fed about muggle-borns. That always bothered me. But nobody thinks much about those significant traitors from most beloved houses. Forgive me for saying this but I literally despise anyone to bones who thinks and concludes upon traditional beliefs rather than actually be thorough through things.
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 5 . 1/3
The fact that Hermione quite misses Professor Snape this early deeply concerns me. I mean, girl, you can have a crush on him or anything flowery and sweets but oh well ... take it slow. I don't blame you, author. I blame Hermione's hormones. That's that.
* chuckles *
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 1 . 1/2
I have always appreciated narratives holding such concepts, for instance, this healing thingy. The precedence is absolutely wonderful. If the beginning directs me to sheer amazement, what wonder the rest will do I shudder (delightfully) to think. I've been recommended this trilogy by a fellow redditor. Glad that her encouragement led me this way. I can smell the deliciousness lies ahead. See ya in next chapters~
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »