Reviews for Phoenix Song or, Hermione Granger and the HB P
Rosmerta chapter 26 . 1/2
I found this fic while exploring other authors' favorite fics... wow! It's hard to believe this is the first fiction you've written as an adult. This is a terrific story - great characterizations, imaginative interpretations of what was happening behind the canon scenes, and just so well written. And there are two sequels to explore! does the HP Happy Dance Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us. I'm off to read more!
scarlettcat chapter 26 . 9/24/2021
This was amazing! You had me hooked the whole way through. I loved your characterizations of Snape and Hermione. They both felt true to character. The part where Snape asked Hermione if she slept with Krum had me rereading several times. It was so good. The Felix kiss wasn't bad either. :) I'm almost scared to check if the sequel is finished or not. I'm dying to know what happens next. You're a really great writer. Thanks so much for sharing!
Dudee chapter 17 . 9/9/2021
who else thinks it’s gross that hermionies mom asking how good viktor is in bed
Dude 3 chapter 15 . 9/9/2021
His feet were bare and drew her eyes despite her best efforts not to stare. They were long and narrow, with a sprinkling of black hairs across the knuckles of his toes.

LOL why
OP IS DUMB chapter 11 . 9/9/2021
These things happen. We were both adults. For your information, I was 46 and he was 23."

""The sex was fantastic."

"Under his influence, I became a communist—I still am one, as a matter of fact.

Dude communism is when the government controls the means of production within a society— dictating every part of the individuals life, goods and services
Dudeee chapter 10 . 9/9/2021
She is SIXTEEN and he is FORTY for goodness sake! Why is he checking out her NECK? She is a baby. What 16 year old has sexy neck? Sometimes fanfics are so rapey

“For a second he thought she was about to argue with him, but she drank the potion instead—closing her eyes and tilting back her head to reveal the line of her throat. Severus stood up abruptly and turned to replace the book on the shelf behind his desk.”
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 8/3/2021
Wow, it's kind of incredible that you touched on a psychological aspect of the wizarding world that wasn't properly explored until the release of Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Su.Snape chapter 25 . 6/5/2021
perfeita demais sua escrita, ansiosa pelas demais partes.
Meimeireads chapter 26 . 2/20/2021
This was so good! I tore through it and can’t wait to start the sequel. I’m super curious on how this will diverge from cannon as far as relationships and getting to know characters from different angles.
LunaFlos chapter 21 . 2/8/2021
Years after reading it for the first time, this story is still keeping me awake
sizzle424242 chapter 25 . 2/7/2021
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!
dunrght2gmail.com chapter 25 . 1/27/2021
Totally enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am looking forward to the sequel.
dunrght2gmail.com chapter 2 . 1/26/2021
Your story is interesting. Looking forward to the next chapters.
AnyaVista chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
If anyone is wondering if they should read this fic, the answer isYES!
Thank you, Grangerous, for the best HP fan-fiction trilogy that I have read in my life.
Very well-written.
I was so inspired by some of the themes and unique scenes that I decided to create some illustrations for this fic.
This story made me cry, love and hate.
It has a lot of emotional depth and dimension, and 100 points for creativity and imagination!

(If there are already any illustrations for this trilogy, I would appreciate if someone could send me a link).
devoceans chapter 4 . 1/10/2021
haha i giggled a bit at the ending AN. surely if i was reading this when you were first posting chapters i would have left a very long and detailed comment about how i could not survive if you did not post chapter 5 sooner
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »