Reviews for Phoenix Song or, Hermione Granger and the HB P
WeirdLittleStories chapter 25 . 6/21
Thanks for an interesting tale!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 21 . 6/21
I love it that you've given Hermione a chance to be brilliant.

A lot of SSHG authors make Snape brilliant and have Hermione just his admiring shadow, and that's SO not who she is, so thanks for keeping our girl as smart as she should be.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 16 . 6/21
So Victor's good at more than Quiddich? That portkey sounds incredibly advanced.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 10 . 6/21
This is an interesting situation you've set up with Jocelyn, and it seems all too probable.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 6/21
I've seen many different perspectives on the Dumbledore-Snape relationship. I'm glad you have them as friends.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 6/21
I adored this line: "The thick walls of Snape's emotional defenses were angled to withstand hatred and suspicion, letting respect and concern slip through into tender interior spaces with an ease he found terrifying."
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 6/21
Snape is a PHOENIX? Well, that's not something you hear every day. :-)
Esther chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi, *waves*
I found this story last month and I just wanted you to know I've enjoyed immensely. I'm all for the sloooooowwww burn and boy, you delivered without getting tiresome. You kept the pacing, brought beautiful elements in it like the arithmancy calculations in 3D, the physical lessons, and you described a living, breathing, human Severus. I'm off to read the rest of the Trilogy (YAY, more words!) but I wanted to thank you for sharing this great story!
PJaneL chapter 12 . 6/5
Loves loves loves the scene between Severus and Joyce.
PJaneL chapter 11 . 6/5
‘Though the healing process can be difficult, becoming a whole and healthy person afterward is a possible and admirable goal”...this just brought tears to my eyes. I really need to hear this.
PJaneL chapter 10 . 6/5
Another amazing chapter!
PJaneL chapter 9 . 6/5
Honestly, I find Dumbledore’s ‘twisted ethical implication’s’ in HP books rather upsetting too.
PJaneL chapter 8 . 6/5
Reading the story for the first time, loving it so far. I like it that you take it slow and lead the reader slowly into your story. I especially like in this chapter how you compare Dumbledore and the Dark Lord. I always ponder on the similarities too. Seeing Snape prostrates himself in front of Voldemort always make me sad (no matter how many time I read it), in a way, it hurt more seeing him do that than seeing him being tortured.
KateKringle chapter 22 . 6/3
I'm loving this. So Much!
Oh my fucking god, this was bloody brilliant :D for fucks sake! Ahhh! Of to the next one. Thanks!
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »