Reviews for Running Away
Yaoi Wolf Girl16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I have a question: will this story ever be finished? Because i was like ... searching for this story for a long time and im a little crushed to see that even after i found it again, its still incomplete and only at chapter 20.

This story is one of the best i've every read and i would like to continue reading to see what happens. (:
CRASYVERGILXNERO chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
Who's in nero's head? I WANT TO KNOW. By the way who's nero gonna end up with? Dante...? Vergil? I love the story though funny and awsome bit sad but all storys need that in them to be good.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
I sore that a mile away... not really ... no. I toterly did not see that coming
Nefarious Seraph 13 chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Talk about a cliff-hanger! Are you still updating this or is it discontinued? Y'know, 'cause I like it.
XamierTheNobody chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TWO YEARS, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS, THE ONLY EXCUSE IS IF YOU DIED. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE A HORRIBLE AUTHOR AS OF NOW ;.;

I fucking hate you!
assassin-emily chapter 20 . 2/5/2011
OMG! You haven't update in two years :o

I love this story so much! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE! *bows and begs*
sexy blue eyed devils chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
omg, you have to continue this story! im hooked. i read all 20 chapters in 2 days..
Carabosse chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
Ah, PLEASE UPDATE !

You're story is... so... SO... I can't wait for the next chapter !

It's one of the best story I've EVER read in my young life (huh, I'm still 17... and yeah, not the best 'cause if think your Dante is a little bit too... childish. But he makes me laugh like that, so it's not that bad xD).

I want to know Vergil's reaction after Nero's kiss, why he hasn't returned at home yet...

and I WANT TO HUG LITTLE NERO. AW, POOR BOY ç_ç. I love caracters who are mentally hurt... heh... weird...

Bref... update soon ç_ç

Bisoux 3
blackcherry1846 chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
this is amazing!

update soon please! and i happened to like chpt 20 quite a bit actually especially the KISS part i wish i knew they're reactions though i think i know what Dante's reaction would have been xp.

for the dream thing i was either thinking he wakes up, panics, thinking something happened to Vergil and takes off on his own to find him and gets himself into some sort of trouble, or

mundus is the voice and hes captured vergil offering the deal that in exchange for nero's servitude (or slavery or whatever)

he'll let vergil go. but thats just my thinking, it's all up to you! xD
zerokanda chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Heh. I saw "dancing bears" and I immediately knew what song that was. heh. I was stuck on it for a period of time way back. Eh, Once Upon a December from Anastacia. heh. I always like that stupid bat inside. Flappy and stupid and annoying. *guffaws*
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is an intriguing plot. I'm eager to see where it goes. One thing though: Dante was terribly OOC here. He's a goofball sometimes-especially when making a mockery out of someone (remember Agnus?) and he has an arsenal of corny jokes, but he isn't this child-like. I think he would have more likely put his hands on his hips and said, "So...I decided to keep him." And then probably smirk when Vergil tells him that's a real human being that needed to be fed and cared for, saying some smart ass comment in turn. That's more Dante.

You like reviews? You'll get a lot more if you stick to their characters-some readers here only glance at some OOCness and quit. So change it when you can or, if I see it gets better later, I'll be happy to beta the 1st chapter for you. :) I know you're better than this because I read some great stuff from you before.
SoraWolfXIII chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
Is this the last chapter? O.O This is so god ! Vergil got captured by Mundus... didn;t he? DIDN'T HE? poor Vergil TT poor Dante D: Poor NERO! 3 Keep it comin w
SoraWolfXIII chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Ou ;3 _Smacks hand Dante kissed Nero .! so CUTE I want Nero 3 eer... but I also ove dante - DAMNIT but Vergil is so cool *o* I don;t know which one to choose 3 good chappy ;3