Reviews for Runaway
Gina Callen chapter 1 . 9/22
absolutely brilliant, would love to read more from you.
Black Bisector chapter 1 . 5/1
Hell, after ' Ausly always seemed to know how everything really worked' I had an instant feeling that the boy will die. Along with Drake (nice touch by the way). Guys like them just tend to suffer. Anyways, even though I know just how long it's been since you've done writing this work, I've to say that the so far story unfolds itself wonderfully. And right now I already know that it'll be sad to finish reading.
VD RulesAll chapter 2 . 4/1
Rad as story.
Definitely a great job ya did on it.
Keep it up!
jasnrob chapter 2 . 3/26
Enjoyed your story!
Elviriiine chapter 2 . 2/5
I love this
Donni chapter 2 . 1/13
Wow, this is awesome!
crushcrucify chapter 2 . 1/4
This was amazing! It's hard to believe you wrote this eighteen years ago! Wow ... I would've liked a continuation, but I suppose the suspense it what makes it even more interesting than it already is. Thank you for sharing it.
cnl08 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I've read this three times sprinkled pver the last two years. It amazes, me every time. This is my all time favorite fan fiction to date.
Fabro de Omres chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Gah, this was great!
Syliphen Zora Riddle chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
A long read for only two chapters, but definitely worth it. Wonderful plot and characterizations, the story flowed smoothly and naturally, with little to no plot holes. Awesome to see it from so many points of veiw, and avoid confusion. No-one was out of character (or at least, you explained and grew the characters from what they were), and there weren't so many original characters that would make it confusing, they really helped the plot. Small plot hole with the lack of Death Star and Princess Leia, but great all the same. In short: I absolutely loved it!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Where's Leia in all this?
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Ooh, the suspense. This is fantastic. I love this. I'm going to read more and probably love it too. Yesh.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
I loved it!
CarnivorousOak chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
I know I'm finding this very, very late, but I'm glad I did! It's a little unusual that Prince Vader wouldn't get his own Sith name, but maybe that comes later. The story starts a lot in Luke's perspective, but gets further and further away from his mind as it goes on. I don't know if that's intentional, but it does serve to make Luke less and less relatable to the reader and echoes his descent.
This story is easily novella length. I can feel where more chapter divisions could have made sense, but I can also see wanting to keep it a a cohesive long short story.
Can I just say that I'm very impressed that you're still writing? I'll definitely be looking through your newer works when I've got some time.
Imoneoldfart chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Going on 20 years and still a great story.