Reviews for Runaway
the17thmuse chapter 2 . 4/8
An interesting AU, i should say. Not really a fan of the whole 'cutting off the hand/arm' thing, but I guess it had to happen.
RyuuShadow chapter 2 . 3/23
I really liked this story. I would have liked to see what happened to Leia, Obi-Wan and the Lars.
However, I think it's was an awesome and well written story. :D
BlackDrag0n chapter 2 . 1/7
So I read another story by you guys and just gatta say that I love your writing. This is now my 2nd star wars fan fiction and it's weird to think its 17 almost 18 years old because i can't stand movies that are that old just cuz graphics. Guess that just proves that books are timeless. This story was writ in only a couple months after I was born. THATS WEIRD TO THINK ABOUT.
Luke1t0 chapter 2 . 1/2
Well, I really enjoyed this story I was in the mood for some Star Wars fanfiction and you wrote a great fanfic, I really enjoyed it.

10/10
jonathin.stuart chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
There is another...
cnl08 chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
By far my favorite Star Wars fanfiction. I've read it three times now and I can never seem to put it down once I've started. Well done.
Scyllaya chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
This is the first star wars fic I read. And it wa a great one to start with. Thank you for sharing :)
NatalieMcLarent chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
I am so glad to found this story! And when I see the date, this story has been around since I was just a baby.
Jmat chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Truly a most glorious story.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Very interesting Story.
Firestar97 chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
This is amazing and incredible and fantastic and so much more. Just had to let you know that :)
Caticature chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
I have read this more than once and have enjoyed it each time. DarkLuke is an interesting concept, one that is hard to grasp in a natural way. You have done just fine though. Keep up the good work!
Thanasi chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Really... you just cut his hand off... again.. for no fucking reason. I dont understand peoples obsession with him and anakin ending up without their biological limbs... surely it weakens them in the force and it restricts the use of force lightning... like come on...
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
This was a wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/22/2016