Reviews for Runaway
Caticature chapter 2 . 8/28
I have read this more than once and have enjoyed it each time. DarkLuke is an interesting concept, one that is hard to grasp in a natural way. You have done just fine though. Keep up the good work!
Thanasi chapter 2 . 7/23
Really... you just cut his hand off... again.. for no fucking reason. I dont understand peoples obsession with him and anakin ending up without their biological limbs... surely it weakens them in the force and it restricts the use of force lightning... like come on...
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 6/22
This was a wonderful story. Thanks so much for writing it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 6/22
This is wonderful.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 6/18
This story was brilliantly written, but I kept wanting Luke to turn around and realize that he'd never be happy like that. Still, you did a very good job. What happened to Leia in all this?
Dragon-Bowl chapter 2 . 3/17
It's rare to have stories end like this. I love it so much.
I at first avoided this story because of seeing only 2 chapters that was updated years ago. But after saying to hell with it and reading I'm glad I did. Because it's a comp,eted story :D
U and this Rebecca chick are my fav authors.
RavenLu22 chapter 2 . 2/20
Really liked it.
Lord Sanguine chapter 2 . 2/6
A fascinating take. Quite original.
Riddle Wraith chapter 2 . 2/5
Love it.
MyKala chapter 2 . 1/18
I'm speechless... This was so good words don't compute.
farawaygalaxy chapter 2 . 1/7
This is such a great story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Cheshire-Cat210 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
BEAUTIFUL! A bit long, BUT BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! Nice job!
The Hope Lions chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Wow! I was one year old when you finished writing this fic, and you I still enjoyed it immensely. It's fantastic! Timeless even.
Cili chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
This was an amazing read wow i loved every dinamac in this story and it flowed so well your writing is beautiful work
Boy With the Demon Blood chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Oh man, this is such an amazing story. I love dark Luke. The way you portrayed Luke and Vader was so realistic and the whole story just flowed beautifully, I just wish there was more. Keep up the awesome writing!