Reviews for The Last Shrimp
Hero Entertainment chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow, impressive. You really get Minami-Ke! This totally feels like the kind of silly thing Kana and Chiaki would fight over. That ending was priceless. You should consider writing more stories like this.
EtherealFox chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow. lots of accurate little details! Samurai bear; stamp of approval; 'Sensei Ninomiya-kun! Sensei'; and wasn't there only one tiny scene where Chiaki accidentaly revealed more than was decent?

Considering the outcome, you might even get that Chiaki approved.
Canadia0 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Impossibly amazing... Deserving of a fan to you!
Omgoth chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
WRITE MORE MINAMI-KE FANFIC. PLEASE.

No, seriously, this was great. Totally in character, and Chiaki would totally approve if she read this (though she'd probably be annoyed that Kana got anywhere close to winning. :P)
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I saw that coming, but I was still very, very amused.

Hopeblossom chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great story, really funny and the ending was just right. And your right, where is all the minami-ke? (says someone who has'nt written any )
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was really awesome. x3 I love how you made a squabble over the last shrimp into something so impossibly epic. This storyline would be worthy of an actual episode...

Your writing style is great too. :3
Sket chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
xD That was hilarious! Loved the ending!

And it does need more fanfiction. Kind of a selfish thing to say from someone who hasn't written any though
southdakotaboy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I agree with you 100% this is a great show worthy of many stories. You captured the whole sibling rivalry perfectly and the ending was great! Keep up the good work. Once I get done with a couple of projects I have going I will try my hand at a Minami-ke story or two.
Barddoniaeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
*laughing*

LoL, I was laughing when I read your story!

You have a great sense of humor, I though. Can't say anything, because this is totally funny! XDD

Keep it up! I love your writing style.