Reviews for Before The Horror
Rylee the Pegasis chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I never thought Frank would forcefully try to rape someone! 0.o
Rylee the Pegasis chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
OH MY GOD! It was an absolute pleasure reading this! If you need any help, feel free to tell me. I'm writing a Rocky Horror FanFic of my own!
LadyxLeechesx483 chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Hey Ava! its past thanksgiving sadly and no update on the story v.v I just wanted to let you know i am a rhps fan and if you need any ideas PLEASE LET ME KNOW! i'd be happy to help another rhps fan!

Peace,

LilyAnnieLestrangePotter
JustAGirlWithAQuill chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Thts a veryyy veryyy good story! I currently am in llve with rocky horror and there arnt many storys out therre so i was happy to see you had a good story out there but i was upset wen u ddnt write more. Plz continue! U did a gr8 job keeping evry1 in character too
Snape's Mistress 87 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Wonderful! Love it! :)
RHPSisLIFE chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
I just wanted to say that I fell in love with this story immedietly. It just pulled me, I could picture the actions done by the characters and ofcourse watching Rocky millions of times you have the voices down too. I just wanted to say that I can't WAIT until more is published.

Happy writing,

Alexandra Rose
ronaldspeirs chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
We understand, and we can wait. :) Good luck, and I hope to read more this summer!
Darth Soror chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
I would just like to say that I'm surprised you're a junior; your writing is very good. I'm a senior myself, but I won't judge my own writing. Also, I understand how school can get in the way of writing and so I will wait patiently until you can update :)
Jojapi chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
This fanfic is awesome! It totally carries on the RHS vibe and leads into the movie perfectly. You've got all the characters totally perfected and the story has me hooked. Watch out for spelling mistakes, though. Keep up the good work!
Magenta-Skye chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
Ava, wonderful story as ever and sorry to hear that your computer crashed losing all of your ideas for your stories, but it seems you still may know where you're taking this tale. People will still read and love it regardless, I do.
Butterfly Wolf chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
i like it. update please.
TheDreamerLady chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Man, I wish I could find a Columbia costume in a thrift shop. Her outfits are cursedly expensive. And then you have to get the floorshow costume too, and that's another two hundred dollars or whatever. Ugh.

TheDreamerLady chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Do you know what I just realized?

Clue, with the Telegram Girl, and the same castle as Rocky was filmed in. Haha. That's silly. I don't suppose that was what you were intending?

TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Wo, elbow sex!

Having a fantastic time reading, and don't really want to take a break to review properly. Thank you kindly for the story.

The Duck Man chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
oh my god! i am so amazed with the story! i would have never thought of that! wow! please continue to write more on this subject and i will surely read and give very god reviews.