Reviews for My life
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 3/8
Gosh, Harry is worst as a controlling vampire bf than Edward. It's cute though. Thanks for writing.
white collar black wolf chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Really liked it
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh my god I luv this! Can't wait for more!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
why would thehy tell you that? "what are you" dumb question when dealing with VAmpires
Be Quiet 1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
i love ur new envention of Harry... if only this could be the real Harry... though i love the real harry... Ok enough said bye!
kotori-chan88 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Hello, have you dropped this fic?
dee19 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
this is an excellent start to a great story please update soon.
spot'scrazygirl chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
i like this one please update really really soon
drarry.4.eva chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
omg love it its so diffrent from everything else please carry on and make sure to do something where draco gets hurt and harry helps ! sooo good! :P
samster1819 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
cool please write more.
dee19 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story it has excellent potential and I am really looking forward to the confrontation between Carisle and Lucius. I like how you've made Draco fragile and strong please keep updating and could you possibly tell how big Draco is in comparison to Harry? I want to know who bottoms lol.
Blackest-Appologies chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
:looks frantically for the next chapter: where the he'll is it? Lol wow this was really good and I can't wait for you to actually update this for the first time in a year! Lol please continue it?
AlyenBlack2 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I'm quite intrigued by this story and I know you haven't written since February but I do hope you continue soon!
SavageNymphXII chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
O

totally got my interest!

update soon!
gummybear1396 chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Love it! Can't wait to see how draco comes into play! Write on. Wrie on! Alos ove Harrys power