Reviews for Souvenir
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Cute :)
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Man, reading this brought me back to when I first opened up the novels and read one of the best stories I've ever encountered. Thank you. _
Ken chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This story would work well as an addition to the Fragments of the Stars collection that Morioka-sensei released. The depiction and dialogue for the characters was all spot-on, particularly for Jinto and Lafiel.
Kimuran chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I liked it and cools lol Damien is my real name...First time I posted a review after myself lol (o)
Damien chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Well done!
Nederbird chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Finally someone decided to write something for this anime! Thank you!

On to the reviews, I'd say that your fic is excellent, especially for a oneshot! You've managed to capture the characters behaviour perfectly, having them act in the same manner as in the anime and the atmosphere of the story is subtle yet enjoyable, which is precisely what I liked about the anime (when they weren't battling, that is). I really like Samsonn's comment too.

Really, I'd like to see you write more fics like this one for CotS, short slice-of-life pieces like this that further explore the relationship between Lafiel and Jinto I think are seriously needed, especially since there hasn't been any continuation of the anime since the OVA. CotS has got to be one of the most underrated anime's ever!

Anyway, thanks for writing such a good CotS fic! It was a most enjoyable read :)

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
DCWestby chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hm, considering I've been on a school rumble focus ;ately, I'm a bit rusty considering cots/bots, but you've done a good job so far, write more.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Holy crap, proper usage of "-ould have"! Already heads above the rest in terms of quality.