Reviews for Devil's Gateway
enlightenedme chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
What a wonderful story! I really like DA-SPN- crossovers and this one was superb. Thank's a lot :)
CommChatter chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Oh, my God. I love this. It's hilarious and great, and you did an awesome job.
watlocked chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
I love this story - Awesome! well written, Hilarious in bits. That catnip, just; I just about died from laughter - that was AWESOME! :)
Really liked the whole paradox thing as well.
watlocked chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
I love it! I'm dying of laughter right now! :) I love it!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
So glad that you didn't stop and keep this story short b/c I so enjoyed the ride. The only thing I wish had happened was Ben actually calling Dean dad if just once but I like your explaination to. :0)
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Now that is a friggin creative way to explain Ben and paradoxes. :0)
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Ok, first, Great story. Second, catnip? Awesome! Lol
Bing Bing 9312 chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. I'lll fully admit I'm probably missing out on alot considering I've never seen even a single episode of Supernatural but I still thought it was amazing. And now, I have no choice but to go watch the show and see if it's as good as your fic made it seem. Which was awesome. This was great! I'll definitely be reading the sequel. Maybe I'll watch Supernatural first though. Anyway, I really have no criticism. I loved it! So let's just stick with the simple Loved it and Amazing compliments. So yeah, I loved it and it was amazing! ! !
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
Thank you for sharing! I love the hole story!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Good start.
pinklatent chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
I gotta say, that shifter!Ben that Max killed and thought was the real Ben idea was GENIUS.
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Sequel! Sequel! SEQUEL!

Loved it! The whole story was sooo funny!

gibrelina chapter 18 . 9/16/2010
Best SPN/DA crossover EVER. Hands down!
Illucida chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
This story was full of win. I would love to read more, should you choose to make a sequel [poke,prod] :) Lovely work!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 19 . 8/5/2010
One good, plausible crossover.

As always, I'm mystified how some people manage to pull that off...