Reviews for In Harry We Trust
herart chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Oh, come on! How forgiving can Harry get? Being with them after all they keep doing to him? This character reminds me to the leader of the light.
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Hmmm, sounds like Harry needs to change the password to get in. :P
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Enjoyable story
TheHuntresss chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I find Hermione to be a bit too nosy a bit too condescending and way to much a know it all. Someone really needs to remind her of her place. She doesn't need to know everything about Harry's business or everything he does or even what he needs to do. Maybe if she opened her head a little more and got off her high horse she'd see further than the end of her nose.
SilverWolf1963 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
Well Done!
Venus914 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Your story has only suceeded in getting me more annoyed than i am. I thought that in smartHarry stories that he is actually smart. Why is he answering questions from his traitorous friends? Why is he not doing anything to them? Most of Harry inheritance stories are cliche and we cant do anything about it. It just is. But i hoped that you would use of his wealth on getting his revenge or something. But you're making nice. You allowed the mudblood in his house! There's too much leeway..
Chi Vayne chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Hermione says "How do we know that they can be trusted?". Harry should have responded either "What's this 'we' stuff?" or "How do I know that you can be trusted?" And why should he be worrying about Neville, who cut himself off from Harry? Harry doesn't owe Neville anything at this point. Harry at least points some of this stuff out to Hermione. He should have been stronger with that, I mean "...having Ginny to remind us of all the danger that we've all been in..." Ginny, the one Harry rescued from the Chamber because of her own actions, not his? Ginny, who put the entire school in danger? And Hermione listened to her? Since this story has more chapters I'm not going to guess where you may be headed as far as a pairing, I'll see what you have written.
Chi Vayne chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
So Hermione "never wanted to sign that stupid thing in the first place" and "Ginny convinced us all that you were the enemy"? Doesn't sound like very much of a friend to me. Hermione, the supposed smartest witch of her generation, was convinced by Ginny? Harry seems to have forgiven her, but I think he needs to be cautious about trusting her. Hermione seems a bit too sway-able for Harry to let her too close.
Penny is wise chapter 21 . 9/15/2011
Pretty good story.
noylj chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Harry really needs to get the order out of his house. He also needs to either tell Hermy the facts of life or get her the hell out of his business.
Winchester Squishy chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
This story really doesn't make any sense. You don't actually explain anything but just jump from one thing to the next. I think it could be a good story, but it needs to be smoothed out.
Murg chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Uh... why exactly is Harry explaining himself and trying to placate a girl who has rejected his friendship, followed by attacking him verbally AND physically SEVERAL TIMES?

He owes her no explanations for how he lives his life, no matter HOW much she may disagree with it. And that's especially true after she's ATTACKED him.

Someone needs to set her straight, and soon... otherwise she's going to bite off more than she can chew by attacking someone who is both able and willing to slap some sense into her.
slashslut chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
why is harry not hexing hermione to death after what she did to him? he doesnt owe her anything, esp not kindness
mantimeforgot chapter 20 . 1/13/2011
Overall the idea seems promising. There were plenty of concepts that I have seen which were largely unaddressed in the Harry Potter Fanfiction universe (How come nobody ever thought to run away? Where are all the ancient familial obligations that come part and parcel with a semi-feudal society... etc).

I am hoping that you continue your next fiction (I understand family comes first), as this one was left off on a particularly odd note... Why did you choose to end it without really resolving any of the problems? I might have understood ending it after the meeting with Amelia as that was something of a major shift, but here its not quite a cliffhanger and not quite a happy ever after...
PGHammer chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
In the red and gold corner - Arthur, Molly, Ron and Ginevra Weasley. In the silver and green corner - Hermione (Meowzer) Granger, Narcissa Black, Bellatrix Black, Andromeda Tonks, Albus Dumbledore, Rolanda Hooch, and Harry Potter, Lord Potter *and* Lord Black. And the Weasleys are suffering from massive magical failure.