Reviews for New Years Kiss
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
:)(: I found it a bit humorous in some parts.
Hermione being clumsy and falling in to Fleur as well as Hermiones random, allergic reaction was pretty hilarious.
Hermione was adorable stressing over her crush on Fleur.
I love this pairing and I love this story, especially the naughty bits. :)(:
codyw1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
tuxjim chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I'd say that your humourous situation was a good one...but it WAS subtle, and many women don't quite get subtle humor...I know my wife only managed to sometimes...and that was avter over 20 years together.

Your naughty bits were good, but not TOO naughty...somewhere between "T" and "M", by my estimate.

All in all, though, a good story...

Ja ne for now.

beerchips chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This has to be one of the most perfect fics here! Amazing!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I scared my mother ion the other room with just how much laughing and cackling I was doing while reading this fic. great story
Wolfie714 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was brilliant, I found it hilarious XD

Couldn't help but face palm at Hermione's clumsy antics :p They were sweet though
Random Peep chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lol not being able to talk in front of a crush is the worst, makes everything awkward. Anyways awesome job, loved it! P
xyz chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Excellent story. Sexy and hilarious. I'm lovin' it!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Haha, poor girl! She really couldn't catch a break, could she? Enjoyed this very much and thank you for sharing it!
yui1808 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
that was awesome. this was really funny, especially when hermione just ate the food that ron gave her, and it turns out, she was allergic to crabs... ohh boy.

anyway, i was really glad i stumbled on this. thanks for the post.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Haha, I really enjoyed it. I think you managed to capture the "impossible crush" feeling really well, and how crazy that can drive someone. I definitely found a lot of points in this fic really amusing. Some of your lines were hilarious. "Confusion was great!" Ahahaaha. And of course, definitely some sexy moments in this fic. Well done.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 7/22/2010 was just sad and then totally awesome at the end, but I wouldn't exactly say funny.. Still, I liked it very much! Awesome job!
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
absolutly wonderful.

i was eatting cereal when hermione had her little fall and i almost choked on them laughing. good job
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very Nice One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Cute very cute. I think its sweet. Also the written and spelled wrong goal was very funny.