Reviews for A Grim Future
winxclubbs chapter 8 . 8/1
this is one of those storys i like to read i like storya that strat after stars and the beggining of crystal tokeyo

from : HUma
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
awwww, i'm so happy it all worked out! great job
sakura breeze chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
i love it
the-reviewer-you-hate chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
its a really good story! I just wish you put a little more detail into it; you know dragged things out a little longer, explained simple things more prominently :) but I still loved the premise :) good work, your one of my favorite authors so far!

Keep up the good work :)
SailorNature chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
that was a great story. You are a really good written and i have to say that was so far thet best story i have read. cant wait to read more of your stories.

Maria chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Its very good and since I love coming here and reading these stories I am glad that I found yours its very mind attracting... Love it let me know when you do more..
Artemesia-Hime chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
The ending was cute! At the beginning I was like uh oh Darien's gonna go all mopey, but I like this story so good job!
Sailor Moon Has Balls chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Such a sweet ending! I loved it!
Chichiforever chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
this was great great up
SutekiHime chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
awesome story! a little violent but great!
stargazerin chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
That was cool! You described the fights very impressive and lively!
merangelgal chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I enjoyed the story. The ending seemed a bit abrupt but it was good anyway. There are a few spelling errors through the story, but aside from that it was highly enjoyable :0)
merangelgal chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Great comeback and what a reunion! I love how strong you've made her!
merangelgal chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Yay for Serena - and that last part of the chapter with Darien saying the people should vote - very good idea! ;0)
merangelgal chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Another great, and long (YAY!) chapter. You might want to put some sort of separator when you change from Lita and Darien to Serena's POV as it took me a few readings to figure out that it had changed to a new perspective. Just a suggestion! :0)