Reviews for The Ratata and the River
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Couldn't stop laughing. XD
Harryholic chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh My Gosh, dying, dying, dead right now! Ahahahahaha, this was hilarious! Ash, playing with his...yeah, and Misty the sex-ed brilliant :) I can't imagine Nurse Joy ever being anything less than the paragon of kindness, but I'm sure Brock could manage to engage her ire! Great job!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Mewsea chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I felt they were all out of character, except Ash (and possibly Brock.) But, despite that, I actually found this story to be somewhat humorously written, especially with Brock's elaborate scheme just to hold Nurse Joy's hand. I think Misty would've been too shy and embarrassed to be talking about Sex Ed, but, eh... That didn't seem to ruin the story, surprisingly. Good job. ;D
CuteWhiteBunny chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was brilliant! Exactly the sort of story I love reading.

Two things:
1) You consistently spelt Rattata incorrectly (including in the title).
2) You didn't adapt the other half of the pickup line ('crocodile') to Pokémon.
KrazyKat101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Haha! Oh Brock... and Ash... I loved the ending! Haha! Out of all the pick-up lines Brock's ever used, that's my favorite! And Ash and Misty's conversation was, well... it must have been entertaining for the rest of the people in the Pokemon Center!
Working-On-Sanity chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh gosh. That was amazing.

I like Ash, now. Your stories are so well-written and funny! I love your witty humor, and how you can always keep them in character.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Should've seen that coming. XD
the one who hums chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh, Ash. This is what you get for skipping Sex Ed. Found it a little funny when she said "Your part and my part are like puzzle pieces." That's what she said.

Sorry, it had to be done. No more dirty thoughts. Nice story. Very funny. And nice pick-up line Brock. I honestly couldn't think of the reason, then crsed myself for being so dumb. Note to self: look up cheesy pick up lines now, so you don't fall for em later. Thanks for the life lesson! And the laugh!
ayushi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011

This was just too FUNNY!

I laughed so hard, I woke my dad up!:D

PS: He was sleeping in the next room! :P
Denalien chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMG I LIKE ANATOMY BUT NOT THIS WAY!I'M WAY TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHERE BABYS COME FROM!(tho i knew it always since i heard when mom and dad was making me a little brother..ohh boy..i think i'll have nightmares again)
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lol, rofl! HAHAHA! omg, one part literally had me rofl. it was:

"Oh, but how could that betray me? I…that's like a built in toy. Whenever I was bored I could play with that and…I even named it. How could that betray me?"

"Oh. My. God." Her eyes widened. "I totally did not need to know that.

lol :)
Ahzruel chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
hahahaa! i wish there'd be a sequel
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ahahahaha, that was hilarious. So funny... (:
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Heehee! I just stumbled upon this and thought it to be utterly hilarious! :D I loved how it took Ash forever to figure out what Misty was pointing to and then followed it up with TMI-overload. LOL! I think Misty and I said OMG at the same time and just the same way. Poor, poor little (sorta kinda) innocent Ash-don't ever change, kiddo.'ll become Brock, and it will be disturbing. An entertaining read, thank you! :)