Reviews for A Phone Call
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Ugh leave it to Jack to come and rain on Chuck and Blair's parade smt. There goes the wedding night/ honeymoon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
As much as I want these two married and have their happily ever after, I can't help having this uneasy feeling. We all know with these two its never smooth sailing.
I just hope the drama doesn't start before they exchange I do's.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
OMG totally wasn't expecting him the to call her back or the marriage proposal. But either way I glad he did. I just hope he doesn't back out once Blair gets their.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I feel bad for Blair. Everyone else's so caught up in their own shit that none of them seems to stop and think of how bad she's taking Chuck pulling a disappearing act.
I hope Chuck either let's her come get him or come home so that Blair can be there for him when he needs her the most.
Dimples84 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Leave it to Jack to come and undo what little progress Blair and Chuck(Mr and ) were making.
I hate Jack and his little greedy money grubbing ways.
When they get back to the UES, can you please let him get hit by a bus and put him and us out of his miserable existence?
Caslover chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Your story is really good!Keep updating!
JNYC chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
omg , immm soo happy to have actually read this!

havent been on this site for long, so i wasnt able to read it when it was first published ..

im looking forward to more, hope u update again soon :)
howlsatthemoon chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Oh Chuck. Why must vodka be your best friend? *sigh* Great story. There are some times where you missed a comma or two, but other than that, awesome. Hope you continue.
odyjha chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
They better get married! Please don't let Blair get cold feet! I can't take it after all the angst on the show, I NEED Chuck and Blair! lol...
rubyqueen chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
plz plz plz update soon!
sailor cyanide chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Really good job- keep up the great work!
Tater-K chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
loved it! cant wait for more!
MissDK chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
How sad for Chuck...

But I'm looking forward to next chapter. It's getting interesting now.
princetongirl chapter 5 . 1/28/2009