Reviews for Back from Italy
Das gut girla Vera Vera gut
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
CristalCrystal
MonyMoney

Is English not your first language? You write very well; those were the only two things I noticed. :)
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor Edwards backside.
jetbrat chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i really like this story. i wish the Carlisle in the books would do this kind of thing. If he did I am sure he would not have to deal with some of the drama he did.
ravendally chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good story.
cheese chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this so awesome it gets really fun when edward gets

spanked
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That was nicely done, you actually write quite well. Jjust one thing, you have a fully looking little thing on your key board, it looks like a little tick, it's called a spell checker, may I suggest you use it?
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
It was written very well actually all i say were a few spelling mistakes like the word crystal you spelled it with an 'i' I loved the story!
littlemsEMOtional chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Your english is very good...there are only a few minor errors that anyone could make while typing

Im sorry I cannot offer any criticism
J chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
GOOD, YOUR ENGLISH IS FINE, BUT JUST A NOTE, YOUR COMPUTER DOES HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A "SPELL CHECKER" ON IT. YOU MAY WISH TO USE IT!
G chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i like it.
kristen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
hahaha this was great! make more make more!
vampier princess of burnside chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
very sweet in a way I would then have him beg bella for her forgiveness infrount of everone then bella refusing this taking up two an hour g

but all in all nicly done at the end of that book I whould of do so much more to him if he was realy
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I was hoping someone would do this story! Frankly I think he should be spanked by everyone in the House. If not, then at least Esme should get her due as the mom who almost lost her son. Rosalie needs to be punished also. Alice should spank edward for hurting her best friend.