Reviews for Interlude
Autobot Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Man, Lana's loaded! She should buy some expensive things for me too while she's at it.
JelloBiafraIsMyHero chapter 9 . 12/3/2001
Another awesome epic from The Man, The Myth, The Lesbian Fanatic. This one makes Satan a Negro named - of all crazy things - "Death Master G." Like those crazy Negroes, he speaks in their "Ebonics" language. It all sounds very authentic, and you know Moore has been spending time researching the language of these people to get the nuances down perfectly.

But that's not all! Moore has also presented us with an accurate portrayl of a surfer dude from the 80s, proving that Jeff Spicoli was a guiding light to Generation X. Aloha, Mr. Hand!
JelloBiafraIsMyHero chapter 6 . 12/3/2001
"The Quack Heard Round the World" is an epic work on par with the best of Shakespeare. Mark is definitely on top of things with this piece of fanfiction, which not only features the best super-hero since the halycon days of Superman, but also disses people who can't take jokes. Who could ask for more?
Roll Light-Hibiki chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Wow,bad writing,bad lesbian references and a story only an 8 year old could call good. I say perfect MSTing material,someone wanna call Joel and the bots? In other words...it's so bad that it's laughable,shameless self-insertation (a big no-no of fanfic),insertation of friends and using them to insult other writers (another no-no) and no plot except to make everyone lesbians. I've seen better from DBZ fans...