Reviews for No Use Speaking of It, Remake
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
This i habe to say is by far the most interesting and heart wrenching story i have ever read! And I'm only on what? The third or second chapter? Your writing is so amazing!
Peaceful Hippie chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I can't wait for more!
bring me the pizza chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
OMG this story is Soooo good!
CrazyKitCat chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Is this story up for grabs? Jk... But whether you keep it or someone else takes it, i cant wait to read what happens next!

Cat
Timelord-sorcerer chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Love it! :D loved the first one too! :D
HikaInStyle chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Aww that's so sad, I love it!

I know you haven't updated for a while but please please please can you update soon.
Padme chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Heart breaking. Update soon.
Rowena Stark chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
First thing first, I noticed a few small, grammar/spelling errors. I would double check everything before posting, cause some of that stuff really turns people off.

Woah...awkward moment! I could just picture everyone standing there not knowing what to say. Good chapter and update soon! )
Rowena Stark chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Well...I'm happy Ed followed his concious in the end. Nice chapters and update soon! )
Rowena Stark chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Oh the joys and sorrow of drama. Wow... okay that made no sense at all. But anyway... I think you showed the character's emotions very well. Good chapter and update soon! )
theonewhohatesmary-sues chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Okay, I reviewed the first story. But seems I can't get my point across so I'm gonna just copy it here:

Oh my goodness! You should really have your Alyssa checked for being a Mary Sue. For the life of me, I cannot understand why, oh why, she turned into such a ** (and a **) around chapter five-ish. At first I really loved reading your story but then your original character turned into this horrible, horrible Mary-Sue and I simply lost interest. Sleeping around with Edmund when she is married to Peter? Honestly, I would've forgiven her if it was the other way around and Edmund was actually the one bedding her. Sheesh. Peter deserves better, and Edmund, well he should forget about this ** and move on. Blech! Come on, you could do better.
Pretty Good chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
It seems pretty good so update soon!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
i love it!
asha chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
oh, you're doing so well, this story is soo good, please update faster.

you're such a good author.
Rowena Stark chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
This is a really interesting update soon. )