Reviews for Bringing more FLUFF to VK manga
1WitchFan chapter 2 . 9/8/2017
Cool
Mzmiami chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Lol like the end cute story
Elliot Rose chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
It's not what I would have imagined, but it seems pretty legit. and again, written super well.
Elliot Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hot. and very well written.
Armandhas chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
For the past 6 hours I have been looking for the second one-shot, thinking that it was a single one-shot. So I kept searching and searrching untill I got fed up and just clicked a link to read it's content. I was pleased beyond words when I came to the second one-shot and found what I have been spending the better part of the day searching for.

That said, I loved it. Third time I have read it (yes, I know, I should've known the title by now and not needed to search for so long to find it) and I suspect more times will follow.
May-Ruzuki chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Is English not your first language? It seems that way from your comments, but your a lot better than people for whom it IS their first... The only thing I noticed is the quotations. You use them like "This", not ,,This". It was a bit difficult and distracting to read because of that, but the story itself was pretty good.
isabelladee chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Your english is great! Your punctuation is great, though I still get confused when you use ,, to start off a spoken sentence and end it normally with "

Haha, I'm not used to it I suppose! ;)

Forgive me if someone has pointed this out already, 'allways' hasn't got a double 'L' (:

I love this story so much already, I hope you continue with it.
Serpintine chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I must say after reading your extensions of the chapters from the manga i absoulutly agree with you. I felt like I got jipped when i read those scenes and you captured the intent perfectly! I loved both short stories and your writing was fine. I felt drawn in and complelty captured in the story. I look forward to more if you have time!
LovelyGirl51 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I love this one shots/chapter story, and I can't wait until the next chapter!
music lover bwg chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
No offence or anything but you accidently put a smallville chapter in your Vampire Knight Story!
vampirexdreamer chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I liked this story. Is there going to be anymore chapters?
yuki-sui chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
how bout the part where she just got her memory back and kaneme offers her his blood in the dorm room on the big bed.
lovedreamergrl chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Hot hot hot, the way he lost control in her and everything in such :D great job
Matylda Tyler chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I'd say you're pretty fluent already! I sometimes come across fics with terrible english. And sometimes they completely omit punctuation, which is a pain in the ass... So you should be very proud of all your hard work:)

And your stories too. They make me blush, I admit to that, but I totally agree that the VK series need more fluff. It's as if they always ended the scene too soon, right?

Oh, and btw... Stejne si to vetsine Amikum natrela;)At zije mensina...

Papa
Kasia-chan chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I really like this chapter! The first one as well! XD I was imagining that something should have been going on in those moments and I am quite pleased that I can give my imagination a break and enjoy your story. XD

About mistakes. Well, I seen a few. Sometime you write 'his' where it should be 'her' or you make simmilar mistakes, but that's quite common. I'm doing the same mistakes and it's hard to catch it when you're the one who wrote the story. ;)

Since English isn't my first language I won't search the fic for mistakes. I shouldn't even say anything here, but I know that unless somebody doesn't show you where you're mistaken you won't learn. ;)

Something seroius: "He catched her fall as he allways did, supporting her shoulders." Umm... I think it should be caught not catched.

I hope you don't mind my rambling. XD Once more; great story! Thanks for writting!