Reviews for WifeSwap Vampire Edition
randomreader502 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
I bet if the Cullens met you they'd bring you a fate worse than death.
randomreader502 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
This is AWESOME! (Did you say I get a dedication? I always read the author's notes after the
chapter.)
FlowQueen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
:D!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Only Emmett would be stupid enough to put a camnera in Edward's bathroom! I do like the name's of all the camera's.

Tanya's Evil!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Tanya's going to be on very thin ice soon with Edward! Emmett's an idiot, but that's why we love him!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I absolutely love how Everyone's mad at Emmett and how Edward threw him outside!
harmonyforever12 chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
"Tanya Carlisle and Bella stand there watching the chase as the last part of Carlisle's underwear turns into ashes. Tanya hands him a cereal box to cover himself with."

Oh my gosh! So funny!

harmonyforever12 chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
Again: this had me cracking up start to finish! You are an AWESOME writer!
harmonyforever12 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
OMG! Your story has me cracking up from the beginning to the end of each chapter! I loved the bit with Edward's piano and Tanya dragging off Bella!

harmonyforever12 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Awesome!

harmonyforever12 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
OMG! This story is SO FUNNY! I LOVE IT!

anonymous chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
WHAT is th name of this sequel ?
ACndCA chapter 34 . 12/11/2009
I love is story!
Queen Omaha Nebraska chapter 24 . 11/1/2009
Good... god...

Ohk, I am in a bad mood. This is not going to be benifical to you if you don't want to cry.

My cat s/h/i/t/s out better writing then you do. She also read the fanfiction guidlines. Something that you obviously didn't do. You bring disgrace to all Twilight Wife/Swap stories. And yes, I have written one, a very good one too, with flow that makes sense. It also actually passes the fanfiction guidelines.

You are not allowed to have stories in script format. Your entire story violates that! Seriously, that is shameful? Can you not read, dear, pigheaded, insolent author?

Second of all, acually spell it right! It is not hard to open wikipedia . org, and type in "Star Wars". This showes the reader, me, that you are too lazy to even research your chapter, before you give it to your poor reviewers.

Do you wish to blind us with your huge chunks of text? Cause its making my eyes hurt. I don't need glasses; the rest of my family has them, doesn't mean that I want them. Put a space between each sentance.

It is called grammar. Ever heard of it? It's capitals and full stops and commas, etc. It is Starwars, not starwars. In your story you wrote "Shh old man I only take orders from Yoda" It should be "Shh old man, I only take orders from Yoda." Even if you are writing an illegal story, at least punctuate it. I strongly suggest you get a beta.

All in all, I strongly suggest that you simple stay away from any computer in which you can write upon, and, please, never ever ever ever ever write again.

Have a wonderful f/u/c/k/i/n/g day!

.for.