Reviews for Homesick
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Lilybet.Kate chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Really beautifully written i think it does fit movie susan so so well. So heart-breaking, just like the original i suppose!

xx
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
What a way to say "I love you" to your sister after throwing a stone through her open window. LoL
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh God. This is good. I mean really good. I was crying so hard by the end of it. You've got a gift for bringing stories to life. XD
T.J. Timmer chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
this was an amazing piece. It was like C.S. Lewis wrote it
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aww such a great piece! Indeed I think it will be veryy hard to explain why movie-verse Susan so willing turned her back on everything. Excellent!
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is absolutely beautifully written...but is confusing. I take it this must be AU, or something happens before the train incident, because in Narnia, Peter tells Tirian Susan is no longer a friend, right? You have caught movie-Susan (who, I think, is quite different than book-Susan) very well.

Peter is quite good here, too. You've really done something great with an almost worn-out idea: Susan just before the train crash. I'm interested in what you intended to happen to her: does she eventually get to Aslan's Country, or does she really not believe?
WingedFlight chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This story is SO beautiful, you brought tears to my eyes.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Nice I love how Peter confronts Susan 'when adams flesh...' but I don't get why they avoid their parents?
simbelmyrne chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
It's nice to read a positive story about Susan and the Last Battle. Very nice - keep writing.
angellwings chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG, I can't believe it took my this long to read this! I should have read it the minute I got the e-mail alert. This is amazing! This is what I wish had happened with Susan in the books. Susan is my favorite character, and I've always wished things had turned out different for her. Great work! You have been favorited!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was wonderful! You've truly caught the essence of Peter and Susan sibling-bonding. I rather like this version, where Susan did believe. Very well done!
GeoffreyF chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was very nice, and fits very well with movie-Susan. I always thought that movie-Susan would be a little different to book-Susan at this part as well. I loved the fact that she's still got doubts about certain methods ("Assuming you don't get arrested.") and the whole thing was very well written.
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Due to the overwhelming number of stories about Susan and this time in her life, it is rather hard to write a good, original, story, but you did so sucessfully. It was all good, but the part where Susan said she would meet them at the next station broke my heart, as we all know how the story ends. It's a very different take on Susan and one I think would be very likely.
Noble Enough chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is great! I love seeing the full spectrum of Susan; it always hurt my feelings a bit when they say she doesnt believe in The Last Battle. I also like how they refer to Narnia as home.