Reviews for I Hate The Snuggie
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This made me smile so much! Have you seen the iCarly parody? It was called 'the Sack'.
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved this my 2nd cousin made this and he and his family despise my family they are insanely rich and complete spoiled brats who won't share any money with us and I'm so glad you made this because it's hilarious and the snuggie is stupid
Angela Silver chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Guess what? I is eating popcorn. IN A BLANKET! WOOH!
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
hahahahaha! Snuggies! this was GREAT!
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
The Snuggie caught her on fire! XDDD

~Kat
ThatsHowGleeksRule chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
How about "Your dog will rip it up because it thinks it is an old sock with sleeves" loved it. LOL. Also, the booklight! Priceless. I saw this a while ago and just showed my sister today (August 4th 2010 is today) I acctualy have a snuggie and I tried to put it on and got tangled. I'd rather have a blanket. My grandparents gave it to my sis and she lent it to me. It is super warm though. Yoyu can use it like a blanket!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Not too mention it's just a backwards housecoat.
callingmecloser chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
lmfao i could not stop laughing the entire time i was reading that.
PineappleKisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Director: This is a disaster! Wait, I've got an idea! I'll include a free book light!

LOL! I thought that was so stupid in the commercial!

and the old guy eating popcorn rocked!
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I so agree. Snuggies are stupid. Yea for you ! LOL :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is freaking hilarious. 65268/10.
xXFreshMuffinsXx chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
oh...my...gosh. this is so funny for realz... u should write more! I LOVE IT! LOL LOL
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
So freakin funny!
TheTBone chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Omg! That is histarical-larious! (I know, made up word.) Haha especially where she is like, "There are similar products?" Lol. Write another one PLEASE!
SilverCloud234 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
free book lights make everything better! ha ha ha! XD