Reviews for Fallen From Grace
LaverylK chapter 31 . 3/27
I can totally see them falling and being saved. But I just wish Bella wouldn't do such a thing. And I'm so glad Alice got there in time. And I can't believe it's over. I hate when the story ends. It breaks me down. But overall it was a very good story. I love it.
LaverylK chapter 30 . 3/27
I love the "eye staring competition, holding your breath" part. Lol. Of course Alice would think of such things. But I can't believe Alice got hurt I know she's okay but still. It kind of sucks.
LaverylK chapter 29 . 3/27
I think they'll be okay.
LaverylK chapter 28 . 3/27
Whoooo. Bella's gonna get drunk.!
LaverylK chapter 27 . 3/27
I just realized something. Where is Jessica.?
LaverylK chapter 26 . 3/27
So Bella basically has the world in her hands.
LaverylK chapter 25 . 3/27
I'm starting to dislike Amelia.
LaverylK chapter 24 . 3/27
Yay. Lemon.
LaverylK chapter 23 . 3/27
The queen reminds me of Aro.
LaverylK chapter 22 . 3/27
That's totally cool with the string bond.
LaverylK chapter 21 . 3/27
I can't believe her mother just left. That's so sad. I can barely leave my mom even when I know I'm gonna be back Within the next week or day. But for a hundred years is way to long. Hopefully she copes with it.
LaverylK chapter 20 . 3/27
Oooooooo. Bella has missions. That is so cool.
LaverylK chapter 19 . 3/27
OMG.! I just love this chapter.! They can have fun and the next moment have a deep conversation then just go back to playing around. And of course Bella would trip or hurt herself even if she were immortal. And the whole tag game. It. Was. Brilliant. And they both leave each other hanging is such a tease.
LaverylK chapter 18 . 3/27
Oh no. She just shut her out. That sucks. But thank god they can get over little things like that.
LaverylK chapter 17 . 3/27
Awww...I love Jasper and Edward together. I especially love that Edward and Alice are closer together than their other siblings.