Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I think you're rushing this
Juliaeidrian chapter 31 . 1/5/2013
I'm loving the fic .
Rachel chapter 31 . 11/30/2011
sorry I didn't write for the other chapters but I'm the kinda person who likes to read the whole story first and I would like to say that it was very awsome and would like to see more stories like it.
HuGyWuGy chapter 31 . 7/7/2011
i came across your story and read it from start to finish.

i know that this story has been written for quite sometime but i just want to express my gratitude for making a story like this.

i like what you made of bella and the others.

please do keep on writting.
minako366 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Oh please my email is
minako366 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Okay I can send private message from iPod so I'm doing this lol still won't work, are you posting the whole

Link? It looks like it might be partial and yes I have had a few issues. Not may though
djsmith10186 chapter 31 . 9/2/2010
Aw such a good story. I Loved it. You are doing a great job at this keep writing your fan fictions I've made it in my mind to read them all since your stories are really good.
Rose829 chapter 31 . 7/11/2010
omg this is the sweetest story ive ever read . wonderful job!
Panic At The Gay Bar chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Do you have a beta reader? There are a bunch of grammar errors and typo within the previous chapters. These errors can cause a reader to lose focus on your writing. Please keep updating and writing.
super girl chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
dam i was so in to this and now i have to wait i hope you update soon
bleach number 1 fan chapter 31 . 6/25/2010
wow amazing fic i realy like the story line and love this pairing they go realy well together and the sylph this is a very cool idea thank you for wrighting sutch an entertaning fic and i cant w8t to read more of your work
SOS9494 chapter 31 . 6/2/2010
Awesome! I loved it :)
bitten2 chapter 31 . 5/21/2010
awesome!
minako366 chapter 31 . 5/7/2010
Haha The ever over dramatic fairy I am a little bummed about this being the end, but it was a lovely ending
Antara chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
nope it's no better, i'm sorry but i can't read a story that has so many spelling mistakes. all i seem to do is correct you as i try to read your fanic, so i'm sorry but i'm stopping here.