Reviews for Fallen From Grace
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Sorry but your grammar and spelling is so distracting i can't read any was a good idea but i have to one day you will come back and correct all of the problems.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Inhuman not inhumanly...dying not dieing...so she couldn't mate with a real vampire so her shin would be humon like and she could eat humon food.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
When we entered i saw her not seen...No one was talking to her...just ask she is very nice...the past is past...it's decided not deiced,just trying to help make you a better writer not trying to be nasty...the car cost well over...so Alice saw her future mate as a avian type shifter?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
''I got you enrolled not enlisted'',she isn't going into the military just school...''mostly because they have known each other their whole lives''... is she an archangel?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Spelling and punctuation,beta...so what is the big secret she is hiding from her daughter?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Always the self sacrificing Bella.
LaverylK chapter 31 . 3/27/2015
I can totally see them falling and being saved. But I just wish Bella wouldn't do such a thing. And I'm so glad Alice got there in time. And I can't believe it's over. I hate when the story ends. It breaks me down. But overall it was a very good story. I love it.
LaverylK chapter 30 . 3/27/2015
I love the "eye staring competition, holding your breath" part. Lol. Of course Alice would think of such things. But I can't believe Alice got hurt I know she's okay but still. It kind of sucks.
LaverylK chapter 29 . 3/27/2015
I think they'll be okay.
LaverylK chapter 28 . 3/27/2015
Whoooo. Bella's gonna get drunk.!
LaverylK chapter 27 . 3/27/2015
I just realized something. Where is Jessica.?
LaverylK chapter 26 . 3/27/2015
So Bella basically has the world in her hands.
LaverylK chapter 25 . 3/27/2015
I'm starting to dislike Amelia.
LaverylK chapter 24 . 3/27/2015
Yay. Lemon.
LaverylK chapter 23 . 3/27/2015
The queen reminds me of Aro.