Reviews for Secret Admirer
Very cute
Mz. Martino chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
You should Write a sequel
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow. This seems interesting. I'm gonna read on.
emmy pemmy chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
pleasey cheesey write a sequel?
bella ya its my name chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Ooh pleeeeeease don't let that be the end it is to beautiful to end and I love it to much to see it end. You are such a good writer to have me completely sucked in after just 7 chapters
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek i love it!
Veronique24 chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
I love your story, more please!
Ms. Winnie the Pooh chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
i dont think this is the end of this chp or book. i think u should start a new chp. or book. its really good and its only my oipion
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Beautifully cheering, thank you.
moore8879 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
This is was a great story. You are very talented. Can't wait to keep reading the rest of the stories in your collection.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
I love this fic!

It's so beautiful

And it kinda reminds me of "One Dozen Roses" another beautiful work of a very talented author (same as you, of course) who wrote a story based on the Valentine Day's celebrations; the difference being that while she managed to get back to cannon in the end, you seemed to be completely steering away from it. That's good, I wonder how different things will be in this version.

Which means right now I'm going straight to read the next part of this.

see ya there!
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Oh My God. That is just so SWEET!
ObviouslyObsessed101 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
I loved the story. It was written really good too. Like when bella was thinking 'What if it wasn’t Edward? What if it was? What if I fell? What if I made a fool of myself?' i was like omg it be so horrible if she fell or it turned out to be some nerdy guy with the hotts for bella-and i knew it was edward already!