Reviews for A New Addams
HelenaEngland chapter 9 . 1/26
OMG - I think I reread this constantly and hope that there is a secret update to it. Pleeeeease update! Pretty please!
Lestrange7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really appreciate how true you are to the Addams' spirit. You use their kind of language and actions. Very inspiring!
Whynd chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Please please PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEE update! I love love lOve it! I need more
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Love the chapter! This story is absolutely amazing . Please update soon!
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Great story! But I see you haven't updated it like your other stories 3 Please update soon. I enjoy reading Addams Family stories and it's sad that so many have been, or seems to be, abandoned.

Update soon!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This is rather nice. I imagine that they would by up some surrounding houses and add them to the Addams property, after all one can never have too much Graveyard. I like how everyone seems to be so happy drinking cynanide and arsenic. You've done a good job at writing this story.
ThisLittleDeath chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Another great chapter! I love the family dynamic. Please keep writing, it's really a great story.
InsanePink chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hey i was just wondering how you are. Well write back when you get this if you want to.
negschainsaw chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
very good story , I am enjoying it alot! keep the good writing!
InsanePink chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Oh, this is REALLY GOOD! If we beg will you write more? Please. Pretty please.
Cousteau chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
I live for your updates. You must continue to add to this. I love it. My favorite parts are when you give us a look into Morticia & Gomez, especially things like how Morticia is vain but Gomez loves that about her...Information like this shows that you know the characters inside and out - This in turn makes you a wonderful writer - Easily the best of Addams Fanfiction. I reread your stories over and over and they are always satisfying. Please continue!
InsanePink chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Wow. Just wow.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Excellent! I love the 1993 film - very inspiring! Keep up your awesome writing!
InsanePink chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Hey how are you? You haven't written anything in a while are you alright?

Write Back Soon.

xox
PhantomPenguin chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Great job, as always D I can't wait for the next chapter!