Reviews for A New Addams
ElectraCute chapter 9 . 1/7
Oh dear, I just read the whole thing and I just want to find you and smother you in a big hug! What a wonderful story! I loved every single line! Congratulations
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Oooooh...
Great chappie!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
I like this chapter it's fluffy. Sorta.
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!
Wednesday and Joel are getting married!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Yay! Can't wait to see gomezs reaction!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I like Leucosia! She's an Addams but she's still sort of her own person!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Amazing! Is one of Wednesdays guests Joel?
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Heheh, I liked this! I hope there will be Wednesday/Joel in the future, i love them!
Loeanneth chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
OMG - I think I reread this constantly and hope that there is a secret update to it. Pleeeeease update! Pretty please!
IvyAddams chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really appreciate how true you are to the Addams' spirit. You use their kind of language and actions. Very inspiring!
Whynd chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Please please PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEE update! I love love lOve it! I need more
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Love the chapter! This story is absolutely amazing . Please update soon!
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Great story! But I see you haven't updated it like your other stories 3 Please update soon. I enjoy reading Addams Family stories and it's sad that so many have been, or seems to be, abandoned.

Update soon!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This is rather nice. I imagine that they would by up some surrounding houses and add them to the Addams property, after all one can never have too much Graveyard. I like how everyone seems to be so happy drinking cynanide and arsenic. You've done a good job at writing this story.
ThisLittleDeath chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Another great chapter! I love the family dynamic. Please keep writing, it's really a great story.