Reviews for Eclipse: The Dark Side of the Moon
Modify the Lifestream chapter 5 . 3/26
Even if it may never get another update, still a very good story.
Virosa chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Well this is a good story I would be nice if some day you would continue to write it.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Damn it. just as i was enjoying this, it ends. You have built up so much, and then you just leave us hanging in the wind. damn it dude. Ah was a great and insightful read. good job.
ijpowers92 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
I reviewed this fic before and I've come to face the fact that you'll probably never update, but I just wanted to say again how much I love this thing.

Your writing style is unique and I absolutely love the thought you've put into the fic. Your characters are three dimensional and its obvious you know what you're talking about (or you are REALLY impressive at faking it).

Personally, I love all the "theory" (for lack of a better term) you have here. Just bravo.
ijpowers92 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I've got to stop looking through these older fics. It's depressing to find such interesting but abandoned stories.

This seems pretty awesome.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
This is amazing i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Fellow Sufferer chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
'Out of all the Senshi, Rei was the one best suited to handle her power. She wasn't trained in the art, but she was a genuine, qualified priestess and that took just as much effort, determination and will as being a martial artist. It was a lot more boring, but nonetheless very difficult.'

'Most of the other girls weren't really suited for combat, but Mars was different. Sort of like Uranus, but without the arrogance. Rei had something that couldn't be taught. She had the self-confidence that only came with dedicated training, a deep knowledge of her own abilities.'

Rather high praise, coming from Ranma. So, it's rather jarring to read the following:

'"Alright then, just follow my lead. How long can you keep that bow of yours up?"

Her expression told him the answer long before she opened her mouth. "I'm not sure," she said sheepishly.

It didn't take much effort for him to smother his irritation at this display of ignorance. After all, this was business as usual when fighting with Senshi. He didn't bother asking if she knew the maximum range and velocity.'

I understand that he's in a hurry and a little (a lot?) irritated, and MAY be not very objective here, but for him to praise her aptness at combat, and, moreover, knowledge of her abilities, in one instance, and for her to diplay ignorance in a later fight... Was he mistaken about her that much? Was his judgement that off, and she's has no 'deep knowledge of her abilities'? Or maybe by her abilities you didn't mean her Senshi magic, but rather some priestess' thing? Or perhaps you just didn't do Rei justice in you description of the fight?
Vld chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Oh, i really hope you haven't abandoned this story. I mean, i have a few questions i really hope you will answer. Namely, the questions everybody wants to ask. For starters, what happened between Akane and Ranma. I mean, even if she is more of a soldier than a martial artist now, and if she considers than Ranma somehow abandoned her (which wasn't his choice) it doesn't completely explain why he doesn't want to speak with her.

There's the Shampoo situation, too. She appears to have won the competition, somehow, i mean she married him. But does she realise that, een if she tries to lure him with sex, he doesn't love her? I'll even go so far as to say that he hates her.

What about Kasumi? I mean, she joined the amazons, and seems to be happy with it, but... why did she do it?

But the one question that probably is on everyone's brain... what the heck happened between Ranma and Usagi for her to not only hate him, but go so far as to try to kill him? I mean, it's Usagi we're talking about! Probably the most easy-going person i know in anime... and in real life.
kanemi chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
I have you on my alerts for other stories, but I am ashamed to say that I never really took the time to read this one. Reading your stories is always a treat considering the depths you give to the characters, the environment, and the actions. This story is beyond anything I could write, and moreover, beyond the skill of many professional authors that I have read. Considering how long it has been since you last added to this story and the fact that you have gone on to write other stories, I have to conclude that your interest in this story has waned, and that it is most likely abandoned. While I consider that unfortunate for myself, I just wanted you to know that I received several hours of enjoyment from this story, and will most likely return to this and your other stories at a future date for further enjoyment.
neb1234 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
It hasn't even started yet and it's already in the top 3 Ranma/SM crossovers out there. Can't wait for an update!
Fellow Sufferer chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
I don't know if I agree with you about Mousse willing to force himself on a helpless woman (since he did have an opportunity to get Shampoo as his willing slave in Saffron arc, but decided to set her free instead), but, other then that - excellent. I hope that you will continue this soon.

Good luck!
uglybiker chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Dark...Twisted...with healthy servings of angst and hopelessness.

You have managed to put the characters of both canons into survival mode. Their essences are still intact, but all the flighty foibles have been stipped done.

Looking forward to see where this story goes.
Purrfect chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Smartly written. You're one of the few authors that truly weaves a story with a level of quality that deserves to be published. I wish more people would take the time to not pander to the quick and easy.
eav chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
quite interesting really. most sm ranma crosses either become ridiculous or once in a while turn out to be quite entertaining, yours seems to fall into the entertaining ones.

hope this continues as you get into the meat and bones of the story.

i'm also enjoying that the youma seem to be a far more serious threat in this story than in others. usually they're all just laughed off as weaklings and only the generals are worth fighting etc etc. but you've made them much more formidable and i'm liking that.

picking at ryoga's failings as a martial artist is also something i appreciate. most stories usually place him close or distant second place to ranma, sometimes they even make him out to be the better the more powerful fighter if not for his temper and psychology.

but people always seem to forget that while ryoga might be physically powerful. he doesn't have a good foundation of the basics and he only has a loose grounding in the advanced stuff.

not to mention his mentality. ryoga always puts me in mind of that huge guy from the older james bond movies, the one with the iron teeth and all. all strength but little else.

anyway, hope ya continue to update.