Reviews for Harry Potter and Septanic Dueling
DJmiso chapter 41 . 5/8/2014
did you die? ._.
Caskettfan101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I just want to really thank you for the review on my story because for some reason the other story i posted was very similar to someone elses but i took it down and wrote a completly new one and people are still hating on me so thank you for not
Ozmial chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Sorry forgot to mention this before. But if the grangers get reimbursed for buying his supplies shouldn't harry freak out since it seems anyone can just take money out of his vault
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
This provably isn't getting looked at anymore, but, "last week it took them a month to get this much"? That's some impressive timetravel, especially for muggles!
Folfette Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Like this. Following it. Rating : Five stars.
Tunderkiwi chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
What the ... happened on chapter 5 :) I did not understand a single sentence honestly :)
Tunderkiwi chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
That astral travel thing is a realy good idea to boost harry's knowlage congratilations on that! Maybe I could use it on some of my fics if you do not have objections? :)
GBTtown chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
OK, this is a very good story BUT, you are beginning to piss me off with all of the beating around the bush. I mean just get on with telling how Harry ended up as Harold Parker, will ya? Is her really powerful and been holding back from kicking Hermione's butt? Because I have to tell you, her attitude really sucks! And you spent at least two chapters after he fell unconscious and still haven't told all (you did mention some) that was wrong and or what is going on with his body. He is going through the change. What is it, menopause? I mean really could you be any for unclear?
GBTtown chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
" I do not like being stared at for something I did when I was one year old. How would you like it if everyone started to stare at you because you used to take a dump in your nappy when you were one year old."

This may be one of my favorite all replies by Harry when asked about defeating Voldie!
MartinDeShade chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
And this where I stopped reading your story. It's like look I came back from the dead, doesn't everybody? I can't take this story seriously if you don't.
Lerris chapter 23 . 4/10/2010
Three massive jarring and stupid interruptions to the story flow in one super tiny chapter.. This story is rapidly approaching an early end for me.
Lerris chapter 21 . 4/9/2010
This needs proofread and the in story author's notes must go. They are distracting and amateurish. If you have any doubt, just go pick up any popular fiction novel off a shelf and I'll bet that you do not find any...
Lerris chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
The premise is original and pretty good, but you really need to stop with all the author's notes in the story. They break the story flow and should be avoided entirely. If you need an author's note put it at the beginning or end.
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
great chapter
Hi chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Want cool high-tech gadgets like a PS3 Slim, and Xbox 360, or an Iphone 3GS absolutely free? Check out -for-free. to find out how it's done.