Reviews for This was not part of the plan
fann chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
are u a genius
J'aime lire chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
OHMAHGOSH! When Gus was pondering what to do with Psych I thought for sure that Shawn was dead! It was such a relief at the end when I found out he wasn't that I almost started crying! I might still cry! :')

J.L.
Alohagirls101 chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
dude this story was awesome
dragondancer123 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Well, in the later chapters, I would have gone over it with a fine toothed comb, or have a beta pick through it. There are a lot of errors, and it distracts from an otherwise well-written story.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Gwidlet chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
I read this a while back and a few days ago wanted to read it again.

You have no idea how frustrated I got, trying to find it. But I found it in the end. :)

It's really good. Just sayin'.

Gwid
Searching4sanity chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Really great story! I especially like how you made Shawn almost die when Gus was walking through it! I was so scared you had killed him!
ilovemyboys chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Ohhhhh! So veryyyy good and descriptive! I like how you changed the original episode. I had some ideas for different endings to Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark if you are up for writing them...(hint, hint)

Anyway, great job!

(Gives Kippling Croft a golden pineapple)
Militant Delusionalist chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Awesome story! I love alternate endings, and Shawn WHUMP so this was amazing to me! :D I love the detail you put in here. Great job! *favs*
Taura Callisto chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
Very good story, I enjoyed it.

That said, I have a few nit-picky comments to make.

You renamed the co-copilot, you started off calling him Jim in one chapter and then for the rest of the story you called him Bill.

There was one spelling mistake I have to comment on as well. You used this word "fallow" quite often, but it is spelled 'follow', I normally wouldn't even say anything, but you used it often enough that it needed to be pointed out.

Finally, I was wondering what happened to Cox. Did he live? Did his family get to him? Did he and Shawn ever meet up again? Seems like they would get together after that adventure to at least have lunch and talk and whatnot. Plus, what happened with Leikin? She was wounded, did she get away, are you planning a sequel to tie the loose ends up?

Anyway, regardless of everything above, I did like you story. I might even reread it in the future if I come across it again. )
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
BEST STORY i have EVER READ...readin? readed?...READ IN MY HOLE LIFE! I HAVE NO WORDS RIGHT NOW TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED IT! I MEAN EVERYTHING WAS JUST SO WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND I KNOW I COULD PROBABLY COME UP WITH SOME BETTER WORD CHOICES RIGHT NOW BUT MY BRAIN HAS MELTED BECASE THATS JUST HOW AMAZING YOUR FANFIC WAS! OH MY GAWD YOU SHOULD WIN SOMETHING FOR WRITTING THAT!

...

excuse me i think im about to pass out.
A maze thing chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Gah! I had to scroll down really quickly to make sure you didn't kill Shawn with the first paragraph of your epilogue! But this story was so great! I love some Shawn whumpage! But you killed Jim! That was horrible! He was so nice, he's like a favorite uncle (though he wasn't in the story for a long time), but that was so sad when Shawn had to tell his family he was dead. I did love the little anniversary part though. It was heartbreaking. I'm glad that Shawn and Paul Cox got out of it okay. And I loved how you ended it with a nice little wrap up, though you didn't make it a perfect ending with Lindsey getting caught. I have to say, the last chapter was my favorite, I liked everyone's reaction and emotion towards Shawn's...well, adventure. Your writing is amazing. I definitely loved this story!
heartfallen chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Awesome story! It was a pleasure to read
Lightest'Ink chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Oh my gosh! YOu had me thinking he was dead! So NOT cool! O.o :O I have to say, I like the story though. ;)
Fiera Sabre chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Nice. I re-watched Psy-vs-Psy just earlier today, so that makes this all the more awesome!

Great writing through this...The characterizations seemed spot-on to me, and it was compelling. I didn't want to stop reading it! Thanks for writing such a great piece of fanfiction. (:

-Fee
criminally charmed chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
This was a really good story and a great WHI. The reactions of all the main players was heartbreaking and you scared th dickens out of me in the start of the epilogue when I thought you killed Shawn.

But next time, may I suggest a beta. The spelling errors and misuse of similar words (except for accept in example) distracts from a good read.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »