Reviews for Jealousy
PilotDante chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
I just loved this story! I liked Amelia in the show, but would have preferred Ronon/Jennifer:) Your twist with Amelia's character was brilliant:)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
oh my god, loved it! too funny with the eavesdropping :)
MzRenai chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
"Here's a jello? Unbelievable.

He'd figure it out, he always did - why Jennifer had feelings for him now, why she would be upset and what, exactly, was wrong with jello."

I love the whole jello thing - so funny!
hifield chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
That was delightful! Really enjoyed it - very well written.
hifield chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Great chapter - glad he caught her - busted!
hifield chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Oh my ... this is not going well - can't wait, have to move on to the next chapter and see what happens.
hifield chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
This is not a good situation seeing the man you adore with his old girlfriend - They need to talk!
hifield chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Caught in the act ...so funny! Looks like things are progressing.
hifield chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Really sweet chapter. Glad they're talking ... or at least sitting in the same area.
hifield chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Another good chapter - looks like plan C is working. Glad he's finally making a move.
hifield chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Great chapter. Loved Ronon, Amelia and the Jello discussion - great scene. Her game plans at the end were priceless - Lorne be damned! On to the next chapter.
hifield chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Here's a Jello - love it. They are both acting like awkward high schoolers! Someone needs to make a move.
hifield chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Things are heating up - looks like the jealousy is working both ways now.
hifield chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Nice insight - good start and can't wait for more.
Maia's Pen chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
Congratulations on writing & COMPLETING such a fantastic story!

I enjoyed it through and through! The ending was sweet and did not disappoint!

I LOVE RONON & JEN! D Probably even more than I did before after reading this lovely fic!

Best,