Reviews for The Tsura of Dimensions
4: Akatsuki
anitramrollan30 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
SASOSAKU PLS
SweetAngels123 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Okay im gonna turn thegother cheek because i havnt updated some of my stories in months but im gonna say i really like this so please (pulls out guitar) update this story because you have people who amire you
Jun Kisho chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
sasuke is EVIL! [drags the word] EVIL I TELL YOU! AND TOTALLY DESERVES TO BURN! IN! THE! DEEPEST! AND FIERIEST! PIT! OF! HELL!

hm...the blue and red... okay so the only blue haired people are konan and kisame and can't be them. 100% confirm.

blue eyes? deidara, naruto and ino [i'm following the anime]. can't be ino. maybe naruto. very likely deidara coz of the red clouds. but can't be sure. maybe there are others...?

oh and sasuke?

sasuke: hn?

me: Gaara totally OWN/PWN you so go bash your chicken-ass head and die. or i'll just get the akatsuki after you. heheheheheh [this is the evil 'heheh' version.] *rubs hands together sadistically*

oh is it still possible for sakura to slowly develop friendship with the akatsuki? like put in some humour [with akatsuki] and all...and can this fic be a gaaraxsakura one? hehehe XD

reviewed~

p.s. it's only what i think. i'm a-okay with other pairings except for HIM and sakura. he deserves to die. no offence if you don't hate him or anything! :)
Jun Kisho chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
you are forgived...as long as you continue your stories! XD

oh yea my friend said that the hitman reborn was nice..is it? O.o can't trust her. and i don't really have the time to watch animes that are un-nice.

as for lost documents, it's almost impossible to get it back...unless it's in the recycling bin. but...other than that it's like deleting your computer's internet's history. one click and tata. you could try to find the 'recycling bin' for FF. but other than that...sorry...:(

reviewed~
deidararulez chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
My FAV PHRASE EVER!UPDATE!
Lotus2Life chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
omg! the 4th hokage is here! tht will be fun to see..well read n this story is rea;;y exited! )
Jun Kisho chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
uhh first grp : rookie 9?

2nd grp : tsunade & the jounin instructors

3rd: orochimaru

4th: akatsuki

yea i know its too late but its fun! :D
Mercey2 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Hey woww I love all your stories they are AMAZING. Please update soon in all your stories please.
Thirrin73 chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
I was looking through all of your stories and (reviews) and I realized that I never reviewed this chapter! Why kind of dedicated reviewer/friend am I if I dont review ALL of your stories? So here is the review that I owe you (cause you review all my stuff X3).

Cant wait until Chapter 5's update,

Thirrin73

P.S.- I almost got the rest of my previously untitled fic typed up! I will try to finish it some time soon. Sorry for not updating in a while.

Ja ne

P.S.S.- (./_\.) 'Itachi Faces Club' Members...UNITE!

Bye again :D
NinjaFoodLover chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Just to add a thing to my last review when I said Rookie 9 I meant team Gai too. Please let me join please.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I can still commite hopefully. YES BOOYAH BABY. okay the questions...First will be the rookie 9. second all the senseis of Rookie 9 plus Iruka. third will be either two Orochimaru's, one from each demension, or someone else from Oto like Sasuke. Fourth is of course the Akatsuki. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASE let me get this right.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
it's too late isn't it. Hopefully not please please please let me join PWEASE. I bet it's Tsunade or Sasuke or Gaara or Naruto or maybe a new character
Yamakura-Saku chapter 4 . 3/23/2009