Reviews for Bending Near the Earth
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
So, I'm like, forget the show, and just roll with these guys. You make Cas and Uri feel real, and you also keep the essence of who they are and Whom they serve as a real thing as well, instead of denigrating them to simple humanity. Not that humanity is bad-even Jesus was one of us. But the mistake most peeps make is making angels too human in all aspects. You didn't.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very sweet. I like it.

Castiel and Uriel brothers..? Hmm. I always thought of them more as colleagues, but that is a really great idea. I mean, I guess all angels are brothers in a sense, but-bah, I think you get what I mean. I'm gonna stop babbling.

Great fic!
Lady Shadowfire chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very nice! And good to know what happened in between. Maybe you should kiddify Uriel next and let him see what being human is all about... but before you do that (if you do) I have one request.

JACKNDEAN!

Please? I have missed them. Greatly. :D
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
one handed typing is like watching a snail move - frustrating - yet I still typed it :P Excellent addition. Nice inclusion about Anna. Castiel always seems more compassionate than Uriel.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
awe!

this was great!

but u should do a SEQUEL TO THE ALTERNATE ENDING!

loved itt
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Beautiful.

Like looking into the sun through a diamond.
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I loved this part: "Yes, humans carry darkness, but they also carry light. I choose to honor that in them, though I do acknowledge that the darkness exists. It is no sin for me to remember that time with fondness. There was Another Who went to earth in such a form."

The rest made me sad. I choose to remember only the alternate ending, thanks. LOL
nannon chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
love this. i love the relationship between castiel and uriel in this. many writers like to play them against each other, but i really like it when they're portrayed like the brothers they are.
Valerie chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Really good, but considering that I liked the alternate ending better, not my favorite.