Reviews for A Light in the Dark
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 7/15
Great, awesome, amazing story! Why didn't you add Bella and the Pack? Is there going to be a sequel with them meeting the Cullens? Please! :)
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 24 . 7/5
Great story, and nice blend of Twilight and HP! As for the end of the story, I have mixed feelings... a part of me wanted Harry to stay human, get married to Luna, have children, a family and a human life ... on the other hand, as a vampire, he can stay with his adoptive family, his parents and siblings forevermore... and share their life completely, as one of them... as I said, conflicted feelings..., Anyhow, great and entertaining story! Maybe you could write a sequel about Harry's life as a vampire? That would be great! I have added your story to my favorite list.
mex2 chapter 1 . 6/22
what the actual fuck?
Balthanon chapter 3 . 6/19
So probably not that big a deal in the long term, but the description of what happened to Harry at this point seems premature. I don't know that Dumbledore even knew about the connection to Voldemort at this point and it's hard to see him passing that information on to Remus given that it could be dangerous if it got out. The same thing applies to the real reason for his survival I think. I could see something like, "No one knows, but I suspect Dumbledore has some theories he isn't sharing yet," working better for both.

The other thing that jumped out as a bit off to me was how quickly Harry got over his parents disappearance a week after they died and he saw the death of Lily. Even without understanding death I think them not being around would make it take longer for him to acclimate.

Other than that I've enjoyed the story to this point though- though after Rosalie's thoughts I was kind of expecting her to play the mother role for Harry.
katiek121 chapter 24 . 6/19
This was a great story! I love how everything worked out.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 6/16
I loved this! I though Lucius was just trying to manipulate Draco and Harry by letting them befriend each other. But it seems that his plan backfired! And now he's becoming a better father :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 7 . 6/16
This chapter was nice :) Not only did Sirius get exonerated but the matter of Harry's parents was cleared up for him.
mattdombast chapter 24 . 6/6
I so loved these but wanted harry with Dimitri and ed
mattdombast chapter 18 . 6/6
Ced was 17 but in sixth year like herimone is a year older because of her bdate
otherrealmwriter chapter 7 . 5/28
Loved this chapter. I just love how Sirius is getting his cockyness back.
otherrealmwriter chapter 4 . 5/28
I love how this story is going! :)
otherrealmwriter chapter 3 . 5/28
This is pretty cool! One of the best HP/Twilight Xovers I have seen. ( And finally no slash ugggh... so much potential in the idea but right to HarryxEdward but I digress) Love how Alice has Lupin as her "project". XD I must keep reading! :)
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 24 . 5/13
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Fallwalker chapter 24 . 4/23
Cute story, wish there were more like it. I know there are more crossovers, but my personal preference is more family than slash.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.