Reviews for A Light in the Dark
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 9/22
Love it
CaspianAlexander chapter 1 . 9/13
This is atrocious. It is beyond clear that you don't have the faintest idea about child development, which wouldn't be a problem, except that you don't seem to have done any research either.
Loved this! Great book ️
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 24 . 7/30
(︿)\( )( _ゝ)(_)(~_~)

Why you end it like that!? I loved it but still!
firesword01 chapter 24 . 7/28
I've only read a few Harry Potter & Twilight stories and this is more favourite by far. Keep writing!
I thought Bella was going to come into play :T. Alright story, felt too rushed for me to properly enjoy it, though the first couple of chapters flowed a lot better.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 9 . 7/24
This is so cute!~ (/)(/)(/)
JayMJane chapter 1 . 7/21
I finally finished your story. I loved the way you portrayed the Cullens and how lovable are your Sirius, Remus and Severus. Your Harry is adorable ever since young. I thought he was too smart for his age when he was a baby. I also loved the Malfoys being more approachable and Draco and Ron being friends. I like this Ron much more that tge book's one.
What didn't make sense to me was the familiares Malinda and Faolan. I found them to be odd. They rarely defended Harry. And the disappearing was strange.
The final confrontation with Voldemort was a little anticlimatic. And what about the horcruxes? Did they found all?
Also the way you wrote chapters jumping time was confusing.
All in all is a great fic. Thanks for posting
Fyreheart chapter 12 . 7/2
I was confused with this chapter. After knowing and even training Harry Cullen for years, Severus is suddenly calling him Potter; but he was sorted as Cullen. Why?

I also don't understand Harry making the Quidditch team. In canon, McGonagall saw him flying and pushed for it for selfish reasons. Here, there are responsible adults who would question WHY First Years aren'the permitted. One assumes it was for their safety, so why would Esme and Carlisle allow it? They put his safety first every other time. It just doesn't make sense.
sru2525 chapter 1 . 5/24
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
NatNicole chapter 10 . 5/3
You are a genius!
NatNicole chapter 8 . 5/3
BRILLIANT chapter!
NatNicole chapter 6 . 5/3
Poor Sirius really needs to learn think-then-act.
NatNicole chapter 4 . 5/3
So THAT's the old coot's game! *scowls*
*scoffs* If the Weasleys are not B.W.L. worshippers, I am the Easter Bunny.

Guess they shoulda explained before he started kindergarden... Harry's reactions were adorable, though!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 5/3
The scene at the end is great!
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »