Reviews for Leaks
animangadeek0624 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
awesome fic... y didn't i read this a long time ago?.. oh yeah, bcos the laptop broke.. damn
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Huh, I remember reading this a long time ago. It was awesome back and is still awesome right now. Can't believe I didn't review it earlier.

This is totally a ficlet I would want to see a sequel from. Hopefully one with a happy (and gay) ending? :D
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
IMages? Images of? Ugh, I'm confused.
Shi-Kan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
WAO. WHAT HAPPEND. YOU LEFT ME HANGING *caps talk* Uh. yeah. damn you. XD That was awesomecakes. You keep writing angsty fics that grab my attention. THIS WILL KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT. (Only not really, but wtf. WHAT HAPPEND. XD)
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
First, awesomeness. (Probably made more awesome by the fact that, for some reason, Bunta and Jackal's "Windy Road" came on my iPod when I started reading this...) I really like the implications in this.

Second... as much as I hate to break the news, you can't OD on seven aspirin. You can't even freebase on aspirin. (Health class does lie.) It would seriously take over a whole bottle of aspirin to do serious damage, and in that case you would probably end up with liver and kidney failure, so you'd be coughing up blood/etc., not fainting.

But uh... for the sake of this fic we'll pretend that's not true. ;) Great little ficlet, though. (Although I still can't figure the title out... O_o)

KA