Reviews for Mongoose
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 1/13
Wow- great story! Love all the classic vampire magic and lore!
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
LOVE IT!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMGG I love the fics where Malfoy is a vamppppp :)
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow this was good. And I discovered just how many stories you've written. Fantastic. You will be hearing from me. Often.
Blosiom chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
nice tale
In a silent night chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
XD XD YAY! MORE DRACO vamp! x HARRY

~Harmony
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm looking forward to the next installment!
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow! That was great! I love dark Harry!
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LIKE! :-D
Atira7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Yay! On to the next one!
Doni chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love the gritty feel of this story. I can't wait to read the follow-ups.
Kaylyn chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Like all your stories, this one is great as well. I'm going to start the continuation of it now.
robin maxwell chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
amazing story. love your take on vampires. and the fighting scenes where draco and harry shared magic were superb. loved it. must read the next one Now!

-robin
clowe8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Fabulous story. I like the "real" tone of the story, it's not all fluffy and romantic and, glittering in the sunlight, vampires. Don't get me wrong, the romantic side of me would love for Harry and Draco to fall in love, equally, because I don't think your Harry could ever be someone's slave-even though that's not what Draco wants-so he says. But something tells me that the temptation to rule Harry would be too great to pass up, however, if there are genuine feelings for Harry attached to the relationship maybe they could both get what they want. I don't know. I love your ideas about vampire dynamics. I really didn't like the sire having complete control over the sired idea, but I understand it. You wouldn't have any conflict other than Harry not wanting to be a vampire. You definitely needed something stronger holding him back from being a vampire and that's the whole master/slave thing. I can't wait to read the next part. Thanks for the story and your a wonderful writer. Your story flows and is easy to read.

Carolyn