Reviews for love luv n:
AMI chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Nice.. the best blank story ever.. though im not too keen on his BG. Pls write more.. I really love how you describe him and his movements and all. :)
Johnettes lullabye chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I LOVED IT! i wish there was more. please write more. (gives you the puppy dog face)
spookytonberry chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
This was amazing, i couldn't stop reading! I loved Blank's background, it fitted perfectly, and the last chapter is just so moving _ Wonderful story, I love it.
kerricarri chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
that... *waterfall tears* was so great! so cute, so wonderful beyound words... and it all just flowed together perfectly! and you portrayed Mikoto's innocence so well using big and fancy complicated words to replace more simplier words that we all ususally use -.-; my friends are annoyed at this because this is how I converse with them. but frankly, even with my high volcab irl and whatnot, I couldn't spell if my life depended on it . I'm not even sure if 'simplier's spelled right... AHEH, anyways... thanks for writing this story! you made me love this B/M pairing even more! and in this particular chappie I loved that part where Blank's like 'it hurts to look at you' and that whole explanation of his that Mikoto's SO beautiful (I LOVE how she looks! she's my favorite Genome all-time man! ) and it was just all... cute fluff, you know? plus the progress of the story didn't seem forced so it all flowed together, like I said before
Jitan chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Now hell yeah; THATS a story! I've read lot'o fics, but this one has one of the most interesting character interactions/developemental aspects I've seen. Ireally injoyed it. Thanx 'o bunch for writin' it.
Ja mata ne, Sparrow - san
Ice Dagger chapter 6 . 12/3/2003
this was so cute! i can't believe how good this was! there are so many bad fics out there, and i'm glad i finally found a good one. thank you so much for putting the time and effort into writing this. i certainly enjoyed it.
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 10/22/2003
You're not the only one ::Wipes Tears:: I love this fic! and Don't Speak was the most perfect song to incorperate, i love that song! Good job!
SafireGriffon chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
Awesome story! For once there's a Blank story that does NOT pair him with Zidane! It's absolutely fantastic. That's such a sad explanation for Blank's looks . . .but it really works with what little we do know about Blank. Again, fabulous.
Shishi chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
How sweet. Are you making any more?
lemon the kitty chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
sweet i like mikoto/blank storys to but there arnt alot.