Reviews for There She Is!
Kihlala Sisters chapter 1 . 1/19
Omg I love that show and I feel bad for the porcupine actually cried when it died.
PinkyandtheBrainfan88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Aw, great retelling of such a lovely cartoon. :D I enjoyed reading this.
crazy jaky chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
its so cute that i cant help but LUV it! and totally favoring it! D
kenemon chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
this is one of the only two fanfics devoted to there she is on the entire internet... MAGICAL MUFFINS I LOVE IT!

PLEEEAAAAASSSEEEE MAKE MORE! You know you want to. You know you do...
Ninjagirly chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I just love There She Is! and I think you did this chap perfectly!
flying werecats chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Please go on, there aren't enough fanfics about them as it is! And who in their right mind WOULDN'T like them? Anybody with a heart finds them adorable! XD

Please please PLEASE update soon! X3
Green Jacket chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
AW You stole my idea *pouts* Oh well! You did a great job of writing the story anyway; when will the next step be out? I'm happy to see somebody other than myself actually noticed and pays attention to these two.
charizardag chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
this was a pretty good novelization. i look forward to the other chapters you do :)
necromancer king chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I enjoy the there she is flash and somehow reading it just makes me like it more
Zanegar chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
NICE!

This is grate!

Please make the oter ones!

(P.S. this is not a trap)
GammaTron chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Sis, this is a grand story you've writen. I've seen the videos and I am amazed at how you've written this chapter. I give it a 10/10.
BlackxRook chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Oh good! I was wondering when a There She is! fic would appear. It may only be a novelization of the actual series but I will greatly enjoy reading nonetheless. If you add more detail, and perhaps your interpretation to what Nabi and Doki are thinking throughout the steps, it would be better and more of a fanfiction then a text version. And who knows? Maybe more and more people will follow in your footsteps and make fics of their own. I certainly would if I had the patience and determination...and writing skills.

Keep up the good work, I'll be faithfully reading! x)
CyberPony chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
realy awesome!, i was half-tinking that a fic of this (quite little) series wouldn't exist but this is awesome! it's truly nice but still it is a fic, kyou should give them some line to say... only my poi9nt of view though, any way this is awesome keep up the good work!
Aretsukusu chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I've forgotten my password because I usually have it remembered, but I'm on a different computer...

Yay! A novelization of the There She Is series! Now I don't have to sit through the music videos! p
Leoshi chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Nice, it's about time someone made a There She Is! story. This is not what I was expecting, being a text form of the videos themselves, but it's good nonetheless. Haha, I can't wait to see what you'll have for Paradise and Imagine.