Reviews for Final form, and lasting love
Elemental Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Really well written. to tell you the truth, my first time when unlocking Final form was in the coliseum, as sora was driven by his lust of battle, he transformed, the second time was when i got to make Saïx Pay for the troubles he caused to Kairi, when i tride to use Master form

To Anon : you too ?
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww, that was rather sweet! I like the fact that we can read about what goes through Sora's head at that moment. Just one little thing that I noticed: you don't have to start every sentence on a new line. But this is a pretty old story of yours, so it's not a big dea. :)
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
cute... its nice to know what's going on in Sora's miond during this scene
Reprise chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was cool.

Oh, and I got final form fighting Saix and trying to get Valor Form as well, just like the comment below me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
No fair, I didn't get the final form until I fought Siax. I was trying to use valor form and saw Donald disappear, so I thought it was going to be the anti form. I can never tell what causes that. Dang anti form kept getting me killed against Xaldin when I tried to go master form.
Noami.G chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Sweet like sugar(:
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw! The cute-ness! So adorable! I can barely discribe it!
Mrfipp chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That is actually a pretty cool time to get Final Form, (headdrop) I managed to get it fighting a few Nobodies in Beast's Castle.

Um, also, this sadly would not quallify for the contest, it needs to be the the POV of any one character during AE.

THis is great though, I'll be be sure to recomend it nect update, and becuase you worked hard, I'll expand the deadline, the fourteenth.

Please be well

Mrfipp
Live.Life.With.Music chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aww! I thought it was cute! Yea I kinda got some tears!