Reviews for What Happens In Captivity
flikaroo chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Good job with the characterizations. And nice try at the dialogue style. I don't see Raph and Donnie interacting enough so this was a delight to read. And how funny that they decide to get back at poor Leo and Mikey for taking so long.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Actually, it was pretty spot on. I liked it.
Sarachan53 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I can't imagine being bored when reading one of your stories. Great fic :)
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
"I see. You sound like Mikey."

"Well you sounded like Leo first. Only fair."

Perfect! XD
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
BORING? This was anything but boring.

IT was hilarious, and I could definitely see Don and Raph having this conversation. First, started out arguing and then agreeing to be a team to beat up Leo and Mikey for not finding them sooner.

You're very clever for making a dialogue fic and not in script form too, I might add. Brillantly done, but I must admit that in the middle of the conversation I forget who said what (Don or Raph) but I figured it out and this fic totally made sense.

EXCELLANT WORK!

[This will definitely be something that I'll read again in the future.]

Keep Up The Good Work!

Yokai :)
Kutiel1993 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Another one of my favies XD keep up the good work hon
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
They just rock! The conversation was so hilarious :D thanks!
roudyredd chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I couldn't stop laughing. That actually sounded like a script for the show. lol I loved it. Diaoulge stories suit you. Keep up the good work. -redd
Toraus chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Yay for the point and grunt aproach. -
kenzimone chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I absolutely adored this! Loved Don's sarcasm and Raph's snarkiness - you managed to make them play off of each other very, very well.
Robina chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
*snickers* That was funny. A little confusing at times trying to figure out what was going on around them, but funny. You seem to do better with conversations than with non-dialouge, but I shall have to read more to find out for sure... I'm very pleased to have discovered you as an author though!
Gwen Gamgee chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Very much not boring. Entirely hilarious as a matter of fact. And for Don being in a temper, which he rarely is, you nailed him right on the head. I loved it.

Gwen
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh, poor Leo and Mikey xD

Very good, very funny
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
LOL! That was pretty funny, I enjoyed it! Especially Donny's sarcasm and Raph's point'n'grunt plan! XD
timme chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
lol, this was so brilliant. snarky, bitchy don was the best.