Reviews for Stirrings
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Such a good read. Love the dialogue. Great job.
FEScrublord chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was a very, VERY good story. Unlike Ike / Mist or Marth / Elice, Ephraim / Eirika seems to be an actually feasible and good pairing. I enjoyed the story a lot- it was very well written, and very realistic and in character as well. It seemed as though it could almost be part of the game. (well, you know, if you were to raise the rating of Sacred Stones fom E to T.) I would love it if you could write more for this pairing.
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow. Just... wow.

This is so wonderful, there's not words to describe how awesome this is. It's so beautifully written, and i think it captures their feelings nicely.

Major props to you, my friend.
InspirationDruid26 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love your portrayal of their interactions. The last line, especially, was extremely moving.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh, wow. This really was beautiful- and yes, quite true to the characters as they are. A few of the descriptions were a bit violet-tinged (must've been Eirika's thoughts, as I can't quite see Ephraim waxing poetic over the moon), but the dialogue was deeply affecting. To see the two of them like this, yearning and vulnerable and determined all at the same time, genuinely moved me.
Measured chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh. This is a nice mesh of support detail, canon and the overall feel of Seima itself. And really, it's nice to see some E/E love for all the time the game devoted to the twincest, they don't get a lot of love out here.
Jes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
It's so sad and beautiful. - Jes
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'm in awe. This is beautiful, and really deep and in-character. Thought-provoking, too. I love it.

Also, just the words you used, their speech patterns, were very believeable. Great job. I'd like to see more from you!
Hikari Yagami 24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh! I just simply adore EphraimxEirika fanfiction! Please write some more? I rarely ever see these.

It was a great story. Nice grammar and theory too.

~Hikari Yagami 24
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I liked this alot, was this a series or a 1-shot?
1557757 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow. WOW.

Somehow, your words captured the style of FE perfectly. There's something about this piece that's just so... believable. Realistic.

Amazing. chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
EW!Anyone likes twincest XD

Im so sorry but my english is vey bad, I like the twins of Renais, the support between they is very cute :) and your history is pretty .

I want to see other historys about the twins plz .