Reviews for Eye Opening
countrygal64 chapter 9 . 4/6
Omg, Gibbs saying "mine" was the hottest ever. Would love to see more of this story. Please come back and write more!
Loves Jack chapter 9 . 3/11
Wow, I really enjoyed this story! I hope one day you will decide to finish it... I really would like to know what Abby decided, and I hope Gibbs can tell her how he feels before he loses her completely.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I know it's been a couple years gone by now since you last updated this story, but please complete it! It's really good, it has a unique and origanal storyline to it.. yoive kept your readers in suspence for far too long. Please do continue it!
bookfan85 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Would love to see what happens. Please continue.
Sophies-Welt chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Awesome,more please!
Westie80 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
more please
littlecat82 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Love it! Don't leave us hanging now!
machelo chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Loose the Gibbs wanna be other than that wowowoow great story!
DarkFirePR chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
This is a great story. Please continue.
spacekitten2700 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
more please
Avelynn Tame chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Arrghh! I can't believe you left it there! I absolutely love this fic - anything with jealous!Gibbs is awesome enough, but I love the fact that Abby is dating a hot Gibbs-equivalent. Every chapter has had some amazing moments of sexual tension, and I've been reading feverishly, thinking to myself, 'this is where they get together, right?... No? Okay, maybe the next chapter...no?'

Please continue with this fic! When Gibbs showed up at Abby's apartment I was so convinced they were finally going to DO something, but no! But please don't leave it there! I am dying for a Gibbs vs Conrad smackdown, some more tantalising moments between Gibbs and Abby, and of course, a the big get-together scene. What are the chances of you coming back to it?

Seriously, you're a really great writer. I love the dialogue between all the characters, I love Conrad (because let's face it, he's a Gibbs-equivalent, and who wouldn't want one of those?), and most of all I love the plot! So please, please, please return to this story!
miss4nschik chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
love it! :D
dax33 chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
i hope you continue the story
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
I know its been a while since you've updated, but I really hope there is more of this to come.
bahnannah chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
love this story. i want gibbs. too bad he's fictional and unavailable. but i'd settle for you giving us an update on this story. lol. it's super.