Reviews for Sing a Song of Sixpence
gentlegroove chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So hilarious! God, I miss this show (and Dermot). Thanks for the laugh!
Botchman chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great characterisation. Loved it.
Dr Alice chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was VERY good! I can totally see this as an episode. You captured the humor really well - especially Dougal laughing at the blank TV screen, and Ted's naughty book. Well done!
Catherine Spark chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is charming! And really nice to see Dougal triumph for once, even if by accident!
Talibra chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Too funny. Seriously. I didn't see the voice bit coming at all, and I congratulate you highly for that plot twist of genius. I adore Dougal xD Well written and hilarious piece, worthy of a thousand favourites (but I can only do that once, sadly).
Reality-or-Dream chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is epic, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole time I was reading it, and I love how everyone is in character :D
starrrz chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was awesome! I loved how poor Dougal managed to muddle through. ]
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was great! Way to go Dougal, he's so sweet. Poor Ted. I thought it was very well written and I'm glad I read it, great fic!
Jazzrose343 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hi I feel terrible for not reviewing your work before now but have read almost everything and love it all. But was surprised and delighted to see this Father Ted story as an English Girl who watches a lot of American TV it is wonderful to see an appreciation for a British Classic. Your charcterisation of Ted, Dougal, and Mrs Doyle were spot on and I could picture the scenes in my head as I was reading. Excellent work again