Reviews for Funeral Dance
Ketsueki aka Someone chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm totally quiet now...

I love this one 3 New favorite pairing: Misa/sayu! x3
Yarouka chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Woah... That was REALLY good! Even though I'm a firm disliker of MisaMisa, I really felt it, y'know? That was really angsty!

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i...seriously liked this. it was so...very...envisionable.
irinotecan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
A sad finale for a sad girl. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull this pairing off, but it ends up working well. Both needy, both broken by the events of DN. Good job! :)
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Will there be any future Sayu/Misa fanfics?
kirasuporter994 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
well, that was... different.

over every waking moment of this story, I felt sorry for misa, not as much for ayu, but still a little.
Moonshine 369 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Nea, this is /beautiful./

I swear, this is the most poetic masterpiece I've ever read. I can't believe you ever had a doubt.

Misa's internal battle is so touching, and you've got her voice down so well that it leaves me breathless. The confused way that her thoughts crash over each other illustrates perfectly what she's feeling, and puts them into a whole new perspective.

The way you write is intricate and elegant, and just makes me want more, more, more. You've got such a strong hold on the language you use in these stories that in one sentence you've already woven a tapestry of vivid expression and emotion.

(as you can tell I like this story very very very much)

I also really like the way you did the play on the word 'light'... and if that wasn't word play and I just read it wrong, then oh well. I still like it.

The amount of confusion and angst just makes this so much more appealing, the unsure attraction twists up any views I've had before on this pairing and makes it seem just that much more deep. In just a few thousand words I had my heartstrings pulled in every direction imaginable.

I don't deserve this, but thanks for dedicating it to me. And thanks for posting it. Like I said, I have no clue in Hell where you get the idea that the quality of this is too poor for publishing.

(you confuse me sometimes)

Thanks so much. I loved this. (Could you tell?)

~Moony