Reviews for Dreams of you
chaylorfan123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I need more, that was great
flight 29 down girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good story. I like the secy fan 2 appreciate the way you write about them.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice job! Your cousin should send more!
~Crystal
Mokona 'caleb' Modoki chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i like it!
Rinaangstadt chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
awsome story and why does your cousin think that sharpay and chad look good together zeke and her look good not her and chad because taylor would get pist if she saw those two together.
2100 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Cool. I wanna c wot Tay n Chad do wen they c eech othr nxt. Love is in the air...na na na na..
Always-Here-Imani chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG That was soo amazingly good! Extremely HOT! It's a shame her favorite pairing is Chadpay. Tell your cousin to keep writing Chaylor.
Let Me Fall-Let Me Break chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Tell her it was good... and is definitly sequal worthy especially with a suggestive ending like that...again really good
cornique chaylor girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
um wow a little kinky but the ending was so cute. Nice story though. Sjould make it more than a one shot
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
omg this story was crazy! total sexy naughty! ur cousin did an AWESOME job. i want more now! damn, that was fly! she did amazing. you tell her i said that. crap, i want more now. hopefully if this continues, she'll love chaylor more than chadpay (we need to get her on our side). lOL. anyways, awesome one-shot; tell her she did a great job, coming from the Queen of Chaylor. LOL
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i'm a fan of chaylor so any stories written about them i basically love .. but this definitely was a good one. i hope your cousin writes more for this pairing.
cherries.nk chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow love this please update really soon thanks
MermaidRam85 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
GIRL, YOUR COUSIN ROCKS!

THIS STORY ROCKS! This should be a full-out story, not just a one-shot.

Tell your cousin thank you very much for filling in my "chaylor" craving for the day. Any story involving Taylor (or Monique Coleman) on this site is ALWAYS welcomed in my book.
rabbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
man that first chapt was good. cant wait for the next one.
BelongToMe chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
It's really good. Nothing too out there in the sex scene which is good. I liked it.

BTW: I like ChadPay too ;) haha