Reviews for My Father's Daughter
WinterStormArt chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
XD can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Write more
ThaliaDaphneJackson12 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Thalia' s last name is Grace.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Please continue. Pleaseeeee i reallg wannah know who the daughter is.
raisa864 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I want to know what happens. ? Update!
Reyna Potter chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Cool story:D
QwErTy chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
THAT WAS THE BEST 2 CHAPTERS EVER
QuickSilver1801 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
WRITE MORE!
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Your story idea is quite good, and your character seems interesting, but a lot of this really doesn't make sense. Their confrontation of her seems really...random. Your punctuation is often off, which makes things confusing. Also, try using a little more show-not-tell; normally I don't care much about this, but in your first paragraph, everything is introduced too quickly, again almost randomly. However, I like the direction I think you're going.
LalaBane chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Even though its been like twoo years I wanna read thissss! Pleaase continue!
Christian Chick chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This is actually pretty good so far. I like it.

Morgan

P.S. No laughing at the name, my friend came up with it.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23
EpicStormMage chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
nice
Hi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hey this was awsum but I like percabeth when they are NOT MARRIED ( sorry not much of a romantic type of person but percabeth is an exception when there not married)
LilyAnnabeth chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
It's interseting your story, but Thalia from the books knew what happened to Luke. Very intersting, though something that I do not like. Thalia would not betray Artimes. Your a Great Writer, but I want to know what the ending in the new half-blood series, The Heroes of Olympus.

-Lily A. 11, Michigan
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This sounds like a really great start, and you should really continue it!

But... Actually, since both of her parents are half-bloods, she too is a half-blood, but is only a quarter of her blood is Zeus, and another quarter of her blood is Hermes... And the other half that's left over is human. I've talked to my friends about it so many times... But I think that's how it goes.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »