Reviews for Dragon's Blood
DaBlahgz chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
This was okay, but yes, Alys did seem a bit out of character. other than that it was good, though the dream was a bit confusing. But I think you'll cover that part with later chapters...right?
DaBlahgz chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lol, you did a good job! :3 especially since its so hard to figure out Selendrile. well, good luck with your next ones!
kathmandu chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Nice chapter! Personally, I'm really intrigued by the changes Alys is going through - is she turning into a dragon herself, though, or is she just now connected to Selendrile but still mainly human? I guess the blood thing has me really excited about what might be happening next. Also, I really like how you're portraying Alys, Selendrile, and their changing bond with one another. Anyway, please don't stop writing this story! I, for one, definitely want to read more! XD
Kita Tisharoo chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
This story is intriguing. You don't get very many fanfics for Dragon's Bait. I like how it is developing and I am curious to see if there are any other developments with Alys' changes. I also would like to better understand how this 'bond' came around to be btwn the two of them. Also is this going to be mainly romance story btwn the two of them with Alys changing on the sidelines, or is there going to be another main core plot line involved like some sort of adventure or the involvement of other dragons? I am curious to find out where this story goes! Continue to write it, I am enjoying it!
The Fair Phantom chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Found this to be an awesome story. Please continue and update soon!
nonymous chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
i think you should keep going. alys was a bit out of character, but all in all, your pretty good.
paintbrushes chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Alys wasn't very out of character. I thought the chapter was good, but I think I liked the first one better. What did kind of bug me was somewhere, in the middle of the story, she said 3 A.M. I don't really think they had that kind of time telling thing back then. Wouldn't she say something more like, "a few hours before dawn?" I dunno, maybe it's just me. I think, in the next chapter, I would like to see plot moving on. :) But only in you’re ready to.
kathmandu chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I LOVE this story! LOL! And right before you posted the second chapter I had actually just got done reading the first. If only that always happened! XD

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm definitely glad you decided to continue this, and I'm truly fascinated by that dream Alys had, and what it might mean for her relationship with Selendrile, and life in general. So I hope you choose to continue on with this, and don't keep us too long in suspense!
paintbrushes chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
God, that was fun to read. :) I think you've done an amazing job writing in Selendrile's point of view. It didn't seem out of character at all. His possessiveness thing was kind of odd though, like it needed some transitioning to get to that part? I dunno how to word it, but other than that (which was a minor detail), it was lovely. Please make it more than a one-shot. I want to read more of your amazing writing-ninja-skills.
amanda15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Selendrile is hard to write :D I would like to see how you would take this story if you have time XD
lil-missgaga chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aww i liked it it was cute and its hard to write Selendrile

thoughts since there wasnt much to go on but you made it

and it sound like him awsome job
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9