Reviews for Tainted Love
redroe23102 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
r u nuts this story was great till the end! are you nuts NOoooooooooo. ps i'd love to see a gris/ archie story by the way WHOSE going to fix greg now! oh you could do a G/A/G thing then i won't have to cry mmm how about it?
levannah chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
I loved this story. At first I thought that there was no way that Nick could possibly be the one hurting Greg. But then when he was found out I wanted to kick his ass, but thought that, that right belonged to Warrick. When things started to get a little rocky, man u had me crying and really woried that things wouldnt work out between Warrick and Greg. I was happy when they worked things out. I thought that Nick would end up In jeil but him dieing 's ok. But I really could have done without the last chapter to this story. It had me bawling like a baby. All n' all this story was really good. Keep up the good work. :D
EclecticRegard chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
I really do like this story. Love the way your write and the stuff you include (like Faux-Greg). :D
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ah, my vow to review all...okay, Warrick/Greg is one of my FAVE pairings, so kudos. Also, I giggled when Warrick called Greg a spazz in his inner monologue, lmao. Greg IS a spazz. A sexy, sexy spazz. And hell yeah, I'd tap that jailbait a$$ ANY time. Warrick can watch. I like hurt!angsty!abused!Greg fics too, so nice, nice.
felly chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
-sniffle-

WAI
Soleil Mar chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
no no, what you talkin bout, he didn't die. Its all a bad dream, just like Dallas, see! -cries-
Soleil Mar chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
It almost seems to good to be true, this small reprieve they'd gotten. Almost like the calm before the storm yah know. You can just feel it.
NiCeStKiDsInToWn chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
it was fantastic!

the ending was incredible.. albiet, unexpected.

You rawk
Lukie15 chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
OH MY GOD.

I don't even know you and I hate you. (Not really, oh, it was so intense!)

Scared me a few times, shocked me, made me want to hit somebody. And I was watching C.S.I at the time.

The part Nick sings to Mandy for his results? I was watching that just as I found out that it was Nick abusing Greg.

I was like "NO! NOT NICKY! DAMN YOU EMONO!DAMN YOU!"

Wow.
AZNsexinezz chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
Grr, I hate this ending too. No problem though, you just have to AU. Why not? Or, to make it seem okay, you rewrite it so Warrick survives. See problem solved. This was a neat story though. Again I ask, this isn't gonna be habit is it? We kill CSIs and then who's gonna get it on for us, Calleigh and Yelina? (EWW) lol 10/10 and Hey, you could still do the abusive relationship thing with Nick. In fact, why not triad Nick Warrick and Greg? Just a suggestion. *wink*
A chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
We need a lot more warrick/greg fics
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is very well-written so far. It's an unusual pairing, but definitely an underappreciated one.