Reviews for In Plain Sight
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Rather then the usual nosy neighbors if that neighborhood had some kind of *Watch* program that would've raised enough suspicion to dial 999 and summon the police with their yellow vest.
Jackter chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Ya i used to read the dictionary too, like a storybook. still do it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
I wish there was more of this...
NabikiB chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Protest! TWO YEARS BETWEEN UPDATES?
NabikiB chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
re: "I didn't," replied Chris honestly. "It was just a feeling I had."

Force nudge.

I think I'm leaning more in the direction of think Rose is a knight, minimum.
NabikiB chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Any chance I can get you to take a look at this? I'm a little shaky on the Whovian aspects though I'm not trying for canon in ANY respect. Don't do canon well, too busy trying for 'What would happen if...'

story/story_edit_ ?storyid8913784 I've only had one person read it and I don't think they read it all the way through because the only comment I got was something that was explained later on...and mentioned several times.

I do love this story, though.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Sounds like I wasn't the only one who guessed Bella...but, in absence of Mrs. Lestrange, I'd have to make an Unknown Jedi, my next guess...unknown, because the only Golden Red haired Jedi I know of was young Obi before Phantom Menace...and Qui's hair is graying chestnut, so he's not it.

Bant's not human so that's unlikely and the syntax tells me that she's probably not Yaddle or Yoda...could be Adi, I suppose...or Tahl.
NabikiB chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Common error, I see it frequently from a LOT of writers, but it still drives me nuts.

re: 'The more Muggle-borns that pop up, the less Muggles there are.'

Should be: The more Muggle-borns that pop up, the fewer Muggles there are."
NabikiB chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
re: Why? Cause once I do, the big bubble with the word "Surprise" on it will irrefutably pop and unfold yet another dimension to the story.

Bellatrix Lestrange.
vampiremuggle chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!

Vampiremuggle
vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Larisya chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Mmm. So he doesn't speak Parseltounge? Uh oh. Does Rose show up or something? I guess she didn't kill it. A shame.
Larisya chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Nice. Just a note, but 'please' is 's'il vous plait' in French, not 'sivou plai'.
Larisya chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
I've always thought Harry was something of an idiot...like most Gryffindores. It made me rather glad I habitually get Ravenclaw and almost never Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.
iMovedToAO3 chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
This chapter I was reminded of the mom from Suite Life of Zack and Cody in the episode where she assigned the twins an essay. Now I see rose as Kim Martins, the mother of Z&C.
simys chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
i want dark chocolate-covered cherries, but i will setale for telling you that this story is brillint _